• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're in the middle of nowhere, showering or toilet paper?

Would you rather have a shower or have toilet paper?

• Total voters
Shower... I now have an endless supply of drinking water as well. I'd find something to help wipe my ass, use the shower to wash it clean.

For someone who likes camping in isolated places, and where showers are forgotten (unless there's an ocean, or a river) toilet papaer is a necesity.

LOL @ teh filthy fahkin' provincials ITT.

Toilet paper is one step removed from wiping your ass w/ rocks and pine cones.

If it's a combat zone/military operation, I'd take the toilet paper. However, if you're stranded in a remote area like in the movie Castaway, I'd take unlimited showers.

Wasn’t he surrounded by tropical water? Why would he need a shower?

Marine status confirmed. Thank you for your service,

I can wash my arse in the shower but I cant shower with toilet paper

Post a link to the story.

Since he's a Navy Seal, he was most likely referring to a combat zone/special operation. You're not going to shower during these missions until you're back at base camp or jump in a stream/river.

When I was in the Marines, I'd go many days without showering when you're out in the field conducting patrols. I know those MREs (Meals ready to Eat) clog you up pretty good. I'd save up the packs of toilet paper that came with the meal for day you took a massive dump.

If it's a combat zone/military operation, I'd take the toilet paper. However, if you're stranded in a remote area like in the movie Castaway, I'd take unlimited showers.
A pack of wet wipes is like a shower and TP all in one. Fucking great when you're out in the field.

I was reading an article (which I can't find anymore) about a Navy Seal and he said something like having toilet paper is more important to him than having to take a shower. So I was just wondering what you guys think about that? If you were in a middle of nowhere, what would you rather have? A shower or having toilet paper?

Why would I be in the middle of nowhere?

If there were unlimited showers, who needs toilet paper? Just shower after a shit.

I sometimes shower after a big shit anyways as a habit. Toilet paper doesn't get rid of all the shit, anyway. Bidets are much more hygienic.

toilet paper´s only use is to wipe your ass, a shower washes your whole body. Easy pick
<NoneOfMy>

I think I've become soft in my old age or something. Now I shower most of the time after taking a shit. At the very least I need flushable wet wipes.

So I would choose the shower for sure.

Back