Youtube encourages people to subscribe to "black creators" just because they're black...

watching a video is treating someone differently?..

you are a complete buffoon.

but please keep on complaining like a lil bitch.

Telling people to subscribe to black people's videos simply for being black is racist and retarded. You support it go figure.

Also I'm laughing my ass off at you calling anybody a bitch. I've seen your posts around here lol

the message wasn't ONLY to subscribe to black people (or x people). It certainly wasn't telling black people to support only black products/people whatever...

the message is "support" black people (during black history month). And the support is watch or subscribe to more videos.. who gives a fucckkkK!!!??? I can make a fake account and click/subscribe to a bazillion videos and it won't affect you or me. it'll only enrich youtube and maybe the people who I've clicked on.

you just twisted the message to satisfy your point of view. the message is support black people during black history month. its the same as support veterans during veteran's day... wtf people...
you said “I have friends that tell me to only watch Asian movies.” I was asking would you have a problem with a white person telling whites only to support white owned and products. This is about hypocrisy, why is ok for every race to show ethnic preferences except whites?

People (in society ) who are peeved at the concept of a Black history month, where the Black experience is giving a bit more attention.
I don't care about black history month. I care about the double standard. It's the difference in treatment of people based on their race that I am against, because well it is.... racist

Republicans also oppose Mexican ethnic studies classes, like Jan Brewer and Republicans in Arizona.

And what does that have to do with me?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the tweet at all. I have no idea how you could let that bother you so much.

But proceed with your outrage.
Do you have an issue with youtube telling people to subscribe to white creators?

I don't care about black history month. I care about the double standard. It's the difference in treatment of people based on their race that I am against, because well it is.... racist
It's not a double standard, it is an attempt at balancing the scales. No one is being mistreated because of their race, just because Black history is given a bit more attention. Continuing the age old entrenched mindset that seeks to ignore the Black experience is treating people differently based on race.

And what does that have to do with me?
Aren't you trying to paint Black history month as some sort of favoritism based on race?

the # of self hating, black fetishizing white people is fucking bizarre. and theyve infested the war room

So if natives wanted to kill all black people, it would be racist to oppose their decision? You just went full retard
Projection because it is this comment by you that can be called 'going full retard'.
My comment was not even remotely suggestive of such an absurd over-the-top strawman.

Native wanting to keep or disband reservations should be up to Natives only.

Do you have an issue with youtube telling people to subscribe to white creators?

Your inability to understand context is really bizarre to me.

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun
  1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.

I am Asian. Why would I bitch about something that celebrates my heritage? lol.

and I have friends who ask me to support fellow Asians. I am like "of course of course" but I never do it.

I am Asian too please like my Videos!!!

Your inability to understand context is really bizarre to me.
The context is that it's 2018 and everyone is supposed to be treated equally regardless of skin color or sex. Try again bozo.

Answer the question: do you have an issue with YouTube telling people to subscribe to white creators?

It's not a double standard
Actually it is

it is an attempt at balancing the scales.
Through racism.... Makes sense

No one is being mistreated because of their race
If I yelled white power nobody would be mistreated, but for some reason everybody would still call that racist.

Aren't you trying to paint Black history month as some sort of favoritism based on race?
What would that have to do with what you posted? I don't care about black history month, but to only celebrate one race is inherently showing favoritism

The context is that it's 2018 and everyone is supposed to be treated equally regardless of skin color or sex. Try again bozo.

Answer the question: do you have an issue with YouTube telling people to subscribe to white creators?

You are still framing this question as though you have no idea how context affects the question.

It is black history month, so this Youtube post was meant to encourage people to seek out more black content. How can that possibly offend you?

Let's say it was Italian Heritage month, and Youtube spotlighted Italian Youtube channels. Does that upset you?

Neither one offends me. But that may be because I'm happy with my own life, and I don't seek out frivolous shit to be upset about. The outrage culture that you fuel is about as far from my lifestyle as anything I can imagine. I don't think twice about anything Youtube Tweets.

this Youtube post was meant to encourage people to seek out more black content. How can that possibly offend you?

Who said it offended him? He probably thinks it's racist. If some idiot calls me a cracker, I don't get offended, I laugh at their weak ass racist attempt to get under my skin

Let's say it was Italian Heritage month, and Youtube spotlighted Italian Youtube channels. Does that upset you?

Italian isn't a race. cmon dude

Who said it offended him? He probably thinks it's racist. If some idiot calls me a cracker, I don't get offended, I laugh at their weak ass racist attempt to get under my skin

Italian isn't a race. cmon dude

So you are against this Tweet because it encourages people to seek out content provided by a race, but it would be okay if it was an ethnicity? That makes you feel differently?

What if it was Hispanic heritage month, and they encouraged people to find content made by Hispanics. Would that have upset you? Why?

I honestly do not relate to you guys at all. I really can't imagine going through my life being outraged by things so unimportant. There are a lot of important things going on in the world, Youtube's completely benevolent Tweet is not one of them.

You suck, and are known racist. Fuck off.

Being upset by that only exposes your deeply held idiocy.

Hey genius, black people like Larry Elder have been arguing this for decades. How is it racist?

Of course someone like you thinks it's trash, because it makes you realise what a pathetic whiny brat you are. You actually support youtube's racial virtual signalling. Really pathetic.

That's because HomerThompson is actually a racist. Right or wrong, he doesn't want to view the world outside the prism of race, he's built his existence on it so that he can virtue signal his way to heaven.

What if it was Hispanic heritage month, and they encouraged people to find content made by Hispanics. Would that have upset you? Why?

If there was some double standard, then yes. I'm not even against celebrating blackness. I'm against the double standard.

You are still framing this question as though you have no idea how context affects the question.

It is black history month, so this Youtube post was meant to encourage people to seek out more black content. How can that possibly offend you?

Neither one offends me. But that may be because I'm happy with my own life, and I don't seek out frivolous shit to be upset about. The outrage culture that you fuel is about as far from my lifestyle as anything I can imagine. I don't think twice about anything Youtube Tweets.
I like how you had to make up a fictional thing to make your point sound logical. Italian heritage month doesn't exist. Sure, if all the different identities got their own month to be promoted, then this would be fine. But that's not the case. So your example is nonsense, and so is promoting content creators on the basis of their skin color.

Black history is American history. It doesn't need it's own month. And people don't need to be promoted based on their skin color

Back