YouTube Legend / MMA Fighter Kimbo Slice is Boxing.

Kimbo will win and become champion. The K bros are running scared.

Also this has been posted already

He's probably going to beat a mix of veteran cans and complete noobs for a while. Some journeyman will probably give him a real fight once he has a record.

someone had to step up and become the new King of the 4 Rounders now that Butterbean has his own TV about him being a deputy or some shit.

BTW I think Butterbean's show starts tonight because he's going to be interviewed on the radio this morning and they mentioned it. I won't be watching.

Kimbo will be the next fighter to unify all the major Titles, WBC, IBF, WBA, WBO etc.

Getting KO'd by a jab by Petruzelli is not exactly an omen for a successfull boxing career. Good luck anyways :icon_lol:

Oliver McCall is in his area. Match Kimbo with him and, in my opinion, that will be the end.

To his credit, Slice is very humble and tries hard in whatever he does. Gary Shaw and the hype machine is the main reason for most of the Kimbo hate.

Best of luck to Kimbo. He's a very humble guy that really trains his ass off.

But he's old, doesn't have a lot of high level boxing training under his belt and his chin is not great.

I hope he has some succes, but I doubt it.

Boxing is dead...

and Kimbo Slice is Dr. Frankenstein...he will resurrect boxing.

1478777415_636e49bf84.jpg

First Kimbu KOs Tyson and than TKOs Vitali...

kimbo.jpg

vitali-klitschko-mbqf-829265,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

and than he wakes up..

kimbo-petruzelli-is.jpg

my biggest question is will they make him shave his beard. it's against the rules unless the opponent ok's it.

Getting KO'd by a jab by Petruzelli is not exactly an omen for a successfull boxing career. Good luck anyways :icon_lol:

HUGE difference between 4 ounce gloves and 14 ounce gloves there Hoss.. Wow.

HUGE difference between 4 ounce gloves and 14 ounce gloves there Hoss.. Wow.

Heavyweight pros use 10 oz gloves. The impact is less than with MMA gloves, but they still hurt like hell when a professional has their hands in them. Lucky for Kimbo, that doesn't seem the case for this fight. James Wade is a 39 year old jiu-jitsu instructor with a 0-1 record.

Back