Media YouTube millionaire Logan Paul holding his own in sparring with Paulo Costa

You can watch it slowed down from youtube vid someone posted yesterday. He punched his glove.

10-9 Paul. Pressed the action.

Your brain has to be incredibly small, and you have to be incredibly gullible to believe that Costa actually "knocked Logan Paul out."

In other words, you have to be just like the millions of other sheeple on social media who see something and cannot for the love of God use their little brains to do a shred of investigating before they suck the proverbial cock of fakeness down and start spreading it all over the God damned internet.

Play the original video back at 0.25x speed and tell me again how he did indeed get knocked out.

Sheep.

giphy.gif
I appreciate the hate in this

Zuffa Boxing writing in the canva of the ring.

opiietp8kul41.jpg

Something is up.
Costa vs Logan Paul ( the Knock Out is Fake but I feel it will be market as the Logan revenge over Costa)
Paulie vs Artem
Ngannou vs a journeyman HW that will be Knock Out under 1 rounds.
Conor vs Pacquiao

Dana make it happen

Something is up.
Costa vs Logan Paul ( the Knock Out is Fake but I feel it will be market as the Logan revenge over Costa)
Paulie vs Artem
Conor vs Pacquiao

Dana make it happen

Fudge Zuffa boxing.
Fudge Ngannou in boxing.
I want Ngannou vs Cormier
Costa vs Natural born Bender Adesenya.

I do wanna see Paulie vs Conor in boxing though. Paulie sucks but still might beat Conor.

opiietp8kul41.jpg

Something is up.
Paulie vs Artem
Conor vs Pacquiao

Dana make it happen

I dont think Ngannou could KO ali eren demirezen
Conor vs Pac is the biggest fight
Paulis Hands are made of glass

I dont think Ngannou could KO ali eren demirezen
Conor vs Pac is the biggest fight
Paulis Hands are made of glass

Ngannou could STARCH a lot of journeyman. Kimbo Slice went 7-0 in Boxing. Ngannou is a different animal.

Fudge Zuffa boxing.
Fudge Ngannou in boxing.
I want Ngannou vs Cormier
Costa vs Natural born Bender Adesenya.

I do wanna see Paulie vs Conor in boxing though. Paulie sucks but still might beat Conor.
Damn. Momma raised this one right.

Ngannou could STARCH a lot of journeyman. Kimbo Slice went 7-0 in Boxing. Ngannou is a different animal.

he fought the biggest cans of all time.

even i could KO the worst cans of all time.

eren demirezen would eat Ngannous hardest Punch with ez.

Back