Youtuber you watch

I watch a lot of movie reviews so, Jeremy Jahn’s, Chris Stuckman, and Channel Awesome are frequent watches for me.

Fresh Out-Life After the Penitentiary

BJJScout

The School of Life

Others: OG Badger, JRE, Hiding in My Room (not sure why I watch it, much cringe)

Drifter D, Lamley, Hallsguide, other Hot Wheels reviewers/early sneak peek posters.

Beau of the 5th column.

Smug.

Scholagladiatoria, never practiced any historical weapons combat but it fascinates me.

KBD Productions. some guy Ken reviews food, its pretty good.

I like watching Ashens on youtube. I like his video series when he eats/drinks expired foods. Some stuff are even 30+ years old. Yuck.

A bunch of people, on and off.

Music Youtubers like Adam Neely, Sean Daniel, Nahre Sol, Sideways, Polyphonic, Rob Scallon and Josh Turner Guitar.

Film/media reviewers/essayists like RedLetterMedia (got into them through the Plinkett reviews), Lindsay Ellis and Breadsword.

Filthy Frank, although he has quit now.

And, Internet Comment Etiquette with Erik, which I think is fantastic:

I have trouble finding good crypto vids. It's all a bunch of shills, moonboys, or permabears.

Crypto daily is probably my favorite. Doug Polk is good every three months or so and by that I mean he posts a vid every three months or so.

Kmac2021 (GOAT comedy-music related channel, funniest shit on YT)
Mark Rober (super interesting, no clickbait, no BS)
Chael Sonnen
Music is Win (because of guitar)

IDK where the fuck is Training Pal.. but the guy was awesome to watch (specially in the non-fitness related videos).

Kmac2021 (GOAT comedy-music related channel, funniest shit on YT)
Mark Rober (super interesting, no clickbait, no BS)
Chael Sonnen
Music is Win (because of guitar)

IDK where the fuck is Training Pal.. but the guy was awesome to watch (specially in the non-fitness related videos).

Damn forgot about kmac, he's got some good meme-free tracks out there as well.

Cleetus McFarland

1320 video

Fasterproms

Tommy Sotomayor
I don’t watch any of there stuff but buddies of mine do.

We all went to the “crash up derby” drag race in Houston. Was a lot of fun. Took a lot of pictures.

Back