Movies Zack Snyder's REBEL MOON (Official Trailer, Post #110)

After watching the teaser trailer, how do you feel about the movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: June 6, 2023

New Official Images for Zack Snyder's Sci-Fi Drama REBEL MOON

The story of Rebel Moon, which Zack Snyder has been mulling for more than 30 years—focuses on a team of outcasts from disparate planets who join forces to rise up to defend one small and vulnerable world. Rebel Moon, which debuts on Netflix on December 22, is a two-part saga. The film’s second half doesn’t have a release date yet.

Also arriving at a later date will be more explicit, harder-edged cuts of the two movies. “I was really happy to do the uncensored version,” Snyder says. “For fans of mine and people who are ready to take a deeper, harder dive, that’ll be fun for them.”

Snyder knows it’s inevitable that people will refer to Rebel Moon as “Zack Snyder’s Star Wars.” He once even pitched it to Lucasfilm. “Anything that has a spaceship in it is going to be: ‘This is blank’s Star Wars,’” he says. “Our thing is an entirely different experience.”

Fx8P_9qX0AAdAIX

Fx8QKIMXgAAWFZL

Fx8Q9quWwAcTVKd

Fx8Q9tCWYAIMP9-

Fx8Q9tlXsAEWaRg

Fx8RaQAWcAMKh9e

Fx8RgkZXsAIZ050

Fx8R7GZXoAMXfIA

Fx8R9PNXoAAWblA

Fx8SBJGX0AIc8of

To read more, click the link for the Vanity Fair article:
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...edium=social&utm_brand=vf&mbid=social_twitter

The story of Rebel Moon, which Zack Snyder has been mulling for more than 30 years—focuses on a team of outcasts from disparate planets who join forces to rise up to defend one small and vulnerable world. Rebel Moon, which debuts on Netflix on December 22, is a two-part saga. The film’s second half doesn’t have a release date yet.

Also arriving at a later date will be more explicit, harder-edged cuts of the two movies. “I was really happy to do the uncensored version,” Snyder says. “For fans of mine and people who are ready to take a deeper, harder dive, that’ll be fun for them.”

Snyder knows it’s inevitable that people will refer to Rebel Moon as “Zack Snyder’s Star Wars.” He once even pitched it to Lucasfilm. “Anything that has a spaceship in it is going to be: ‘This is blank’s Star Wars,’” he says. “Our thing is an entirely different experience.”

Fx8P_9qX0AAdAIX

Fx8QKIMXgAAWFZL

Fx8Q9quWwAcTVKd

Fx8Q9tCWYAIMP9-

Fx8Q9tlXsAEWaRg

Fx8RaQAWcAMKh9e

Fx8RgkZXsAIZ050

Fx8R7GZXoAMXfIA

Fx8R9PNXoAAWblA

Fx8SBJGX0AIc8of

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...edium=social&utm_brand=vf&mbid=social_twitter
I wonder when the trailer will drop.

Fx8P_9qX0AAdAIX

Fx8QKIMXgAAWFZL

Fx8Q9quWwAcTVKd

Fx8Q9tCWYAIMP9-

Fx8Q9tlXsAEWaRg

Fx8RaQAWcAMKh9e

Fx8RgkZXsAIZ050

Fx8R7GZXoAMXfIA

Fx8R9PNXoAAWblA

Fx8SBJGX0AIc8of

I'm looking forward to this.

I love space opera and Snyder is always more enjoyable when he is doing his own original stuff and not trying to adapt existing IPs that he really doesn't get.

Man I really hate committing to a TV show in 2023 only to have it be cancelled after a season or two

This looks like it could be Star Wars show similar to Andor.

I need to know how diverse the cast is before I rate it. Oh wait it's on Netflix, guaranteed garbage show where they sacrifice quality for progressiveness.

Do you understand how garbage this comment is when nearly every minority has historically been unrepresented? Like how many black actors can you name are the age of Danny Glover? You literally had a few token passed around for the few roles available.

that first pic looks like a 5 hour "we need maximum diversity in this" meeting. i don't even need to know anything about it, the pic tells me everything i need to imagine what the movie will be like:
- characters from multiple backgrounds, with at least a majority of them being oppressed in some way
- various sexual preferences which will be clearly talked about and made VALID
- some sort of bad guy against which they will REBEL. directors seem to have given up on storytelling that doesn't include the oppressor-oppressed trope, and the REVOLUTION against something
- some of these characters will die valiantly or sacrifice themselves (Djimon will 100% die valiantly, he's a go to guy for stuff like this)
- the white centerpiece dude will NOT be the one that saves the day, that's illegal
- long fight scenes to camouflage weak storylines and character building by CGI flashy stuff
- bad guy 100% white. bonus points if he has british accent.

they're all the same slop

looks like a shit version of Firefly meets Rogue One via the SyFy channel

no cripples though? fuck this heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back