News Zhang vs Yan - UFC 300.

Who Wins?

• Zhang

Votes: 95 90.5%
  • Yan

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
This fight is on par with Tate v Nunes, which was the headliner of UFC 200. And it looks like it's going to be the third main card fight.

yes I think promoting WMMA a lot a lot more than it deserves will be the nail in the coffin of the UFC.

Well Nunes and Weili are about equally good and Tate and Yan are both onedimensional only the former is a grappler while the later a striker. So overall it's not a better fight.

There's a very big difference. Nunes at the time was just another contender in the division. She was the underdog going in against Tate. Zhang in 2024 is far more notable and proven.

There's a very big difference. Nunes at the time was just another contender in the division. She was the underdog going in against Tate. Zhang in 2024 is far more notable and proven.

Yeah I guess it's better in the sense that fans anticipate it more and find it more enters but it's not better in terms of level of talent.

I want at least one circus fight and I'm not fucking kidding lol. It's UFC 300, come on!

Zhang likely takes this, it could be a close fight on the feet, but Yan has a major hole which seems to be her TDD, so I expect Zhang to cruise to victory with wrestling

FWIW Dana in the end of his announcement says he'll announce AT LEAST two more title fights for UFC 300 tomorrow.
One is guaranteed to be Leon vs. Belal

My guess is Gaethje vs. Max for BMF "Title" is the other one.
Well you're right about one of your predictions sir.

Back