Zimmerman:

For the same reason that you and i want Ghita to fight Saki for a 3rd time (and potentially 4th, 5th etc.). Great fighters putting on great shows.

And Zimmerman, although considerably more slower than Ghita or Verhoeven, he can still win against any one of them. He has tremendous power, one well placed hit is enough at this weight.

Zimmerman doesn"t deserve to fight Ghiță so soon, Effin! Though a rematch against Rico would be interesting.

It would help if Zimmerman wouldn't show up like some fat untrained guy every second fight.

I dunno man, Zimmerman is fresh off an all out WAR with baby traytray. It was a quality win but fights like that take years off of your career. I'm going with Ghita in this one, but Zimmerman will definitely stand his ground. Ghita takes a close decision.

I dunno man, Zimmerman is fresh off an all out WAR with baby traytray. It was a quality win but fights like that take years off of your career. I'm going with Ghita in this one, but Zimmerman will definitely stand his ground. Ghita takes a close decision.

I very much doubt a fight between Ghita and Zimmerman goes at decision :)

Zimmerman doesn"t deserve to fight Ghiță so soon, Effin! Though a rematch against Rico would be interesting.

Why? He looked like a shit against an IMPROVED(not that bad version of 2012) Rico and Rico is the champion. If ben saddik and Benny won their next fight, I see them fighting Rico(if rico win against ghita). Zimmerman had his chance, but he lost to Rico and got KO'd by Ghita(the second time). Maybe in a tournament if they meet each other.

I hope saki and spong will returned at HW. HW needs them.

Last edited:
I very much doubt a fight between Ghita and Zimmerman goes at decision :)

:) HAHA, this was the first thing in my mind. No chance of that in a zimmerman vs ghita fight. Someone will get fucked, and that probably will be Zimmerman.

:) HAHA, this was the first thing in my mind. No chance of that in a zimmerman vs ghita fight. Someone will get fucked, and that probably will be Zimmerman.

I dunno about that. You can't simmer the zimmer. His flim flam remains un-zimzammed.

Man, at least Zimmerman wants to avenge those losses. I can't say I share the same confidence he does though, especially against Ghita. The last time he laid him out, it was absolutely brutal - I thought he may have blown out his knee or ankle.

GIF_-_Daniel_Ghita_vs._Errol_ZimmermanC.gif

It would help if Zimmerman wouldn't show up like some fat untrained guy every second fight.

This, if he'd properly train and take care of his physical condition he would have been great.

Zimmerman is a dangerous opponent for anyone. He's unpredictable, he's very powerful, explosive and fast. That's a very dangerous cocktail.
His fights with Ghita seemed unreal in the sense that it looked like the devil unleashed in Ghita who was able to dispose of Zimmerman in no time ... in two fights with brutal knockouts.

I don't like rematches that take place so quickly. Let him earn his shot by climbing the ladder and they will meet again eventually.

rico would be a good rematch, but to early for ghita.

badr is the rematch i always wanted to see for zimmerman. he did very well in that fight

Errol surely loves him some left hooks

Who else should fight the winner of the title fight?

Zimmerman is the most deserving...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back