Usage for hash tag: blueAnons

1. cottagecheesefan

Elections Will Trump be on the primary and/or general ballot? (SCOTUS says Trump will remain 9-0)

...a federal court. Regardless, a rogue judge in CO, the recent one in Illinois, secretary of states, had complete lack of due process, which anyone with a clue said from the start. Of course the #blueAnons on here and social media were so happy a judge said he committed insurrection. Lol...
  2. cottagecheesefan

Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

...terms of withholding evidence that was NOT presented to the grand jury. As I said in my thread, this case is basically dead now. Sorry #blueAnons. Fani calling the race card will not help this case Trump is unbeatable What about all the deleted files from the 1/6 committee, who also met...
  3. cottagecheesefan

Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

I see his podcast all the time and that is clearly edited lol This one however is real, though I am sure haters like @AWilder will say it is fake. They are just #blueAnons
  4. cottagecheesefan

Elections Will Trump be on the primary and/or general ballot? (SCOTUS says Trump will remain 9-0)

...before we can declare that individual disqualified from holding public office," he wrote. But as you can see, it was a dog whistle for #blueAnons to say that, "hey this one court with a liberal activist judge ruled it true, so it WAS true!, and some never-trumpers who say on their bios that...
  5. cottagecheesefan

International Republicans block military aid for Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan

...people why we are sending troops there. These idiots act like Putin is going to all of a sudden steam roll Europe. Dudes, arent the #blueAnons the one posting how Russians can barely take over the farmers in Ukraine? What they think they going to do vs NATO countries, that are way more...
Back