Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

tumblr_mphuvjCYiE1qbtzbno1_r2_500.gif

9b4a5c1b-bcce-4d45-9448-222d701344f2_text.gif

Willis’s corruption is indicative of how Fulton county has been ran for quite some time.
Her predecessor lasted 20 years even after botching the Ray Lewis incident.

biden "won" georgia by 11,779 votes. if they misappropriate funds for fun, they'll do whatever they can to prevent hitler from winning including burst pipes and stuffed suitcases for a start.
Or "they" can make false allegations and wind up on the hook for $147 million in damages.

Reactions: N13
If you've never seen it, you should. It was a black coming of age movie in the 1990s. You basically know if you pass the Joe Biden blackness test by whether or not you've seen it.

Everyone saw Menace 2 Society. It was a massive movie

Although he provided no evidence with his filing, he cited Wade’s divorce from his wife of 26 years, Joycelyn Wade, as the source of proof.

i like articles that put shit like this near the front and center of their conspiracies and narratives they are inventing. most of the time they tend to forget about the whole lack of evidence thing in their baseless claims, or they just choose to ignore it and peddle their nothingburgers and shit sandwiches out there anyways.

gobble it up rubes!

Lol

Been covering this in a different thread. Lmaooo. The special prosecutor, Wade, in his own divorce case, is held in contempt of court for withholding evidence.

Yes, please let’s investigate this in terms of withholding evidence that was NOT presented to the grand jury.

As I said in my thread, this case is basically dead now. Sorry #blueAnons. Fani calling the race card will not help this case

Trump is unbeatable

What about all the deleted files from the 1/6 committee, who also met with this sleaze ball.

Bless Trump for being such an anvil to pound these issues out. Spoiler alert: don’t vote for anyone funded by George Soros, including Joe biden

Reactions: N13
Trump is unbeatable

private citizen donald trump is unbeatable alright. that's why he got pink socked in the election by some senile old man with dementia. the fraudy orange rapist lost his job, his car, his plane, his twitter account, the house of congress, the senate, and his big white house just to own the libs.

306. Landslide. Blowout. Historic.

Last edited:
The whole Democratic party:

kmfh8y05-dGcgxnkwqOsEbk0sdEAyDr3WbaX9jXqu6KMIfnxS_FyqpmaouStFrmXhYMVsp09J3YjLUKT3qB3TmdWFXIwbroOLF-6ebivvRXPuFy1VCvwrrdn1BcNU1ihDnqS0oe2-esGdJWGSV5XAtPiiM3b7ONm_Mlm_Q

(props if anyone knows the reference)

Why didn’t you merge this into my thread that was way better at covering this issue that this gutter trash thread?

If nothing else, that prove the rico case against the sherdog #blueAnon mod squad.

Glad I am proven correct everytime, bless

Back