Usage for hash tag: metoo

1. HereticBD

Law NY appeal court overturns Harvey Weinstein's rape conviction

It's not like they weren't warned that injecting this overzealous #metoo shit into the courtroom, would have disastrous results down the road with appeals. Whole lotta rapists are probably getting let out on such technicalities.
  2. StonedLemur

SPARK

#metoo sir lol.
  3. IDGETKTFO

Crime Letitia James Under Pressure to Prosecute Jon Stewart for selling his New York home 829% over market value

I agree. I sold my old shitty single home for $100K , I payed 70K. I lived there for a few years. I guess Letitia is gonna go after #metoo
  4. Stargazer Rex

Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

#metoo I'm like that a lot when I'm out as long as I'm in a good place. Thanks to God I am mostly so it's pretty neat. But Ol Rex is still a work in progress. No doubt it. I don't want to be aloof too much, Pete.
  5. Stargazer Rex

Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

#metoo Gizmo was a hell of a shot
  6. JackWhite

NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Dakota finna get #metoo'd:
  7. fungi

Crime Epstein-Esque Allegations Emerge Against Sean 'Diddy' Combs In Federal Lawsuit

It's all relative. Epstein was not a celebrity, and his name had been mostly unknown outside of certain "circles"/holes/orifices/etc, up until #metoo went megaglobal/super-mainstream. Puffter was sorta mainstream. Maybe not a household name, butt (he prolly likes them, male butts), he was...
  8. Kovalev's "Man Bag"

News Haney vs Ryan García DAZN PPV Golden Boy April 20th @ Barclays

Yeah it's hard for me to believe that it happened to him at that age. Most people can't remember a damn thing before the age of 4 or 5. Nevertheless he's gone full #metoo and this fight should be canceled. He needs professional help.
  9. Madmick

Joe Rogan is this generation's Larry King

Charlie Rose was the greatest interviewer alive, but they #metoo'd him with one of the most bullshit cases you'll ever come across. Nobody else is worth watching.
  10. Madmick

Crime Harvard professor says ‘all hell broke loose’ when his study found no racial bias in police shootings

...overwhelmingly liberal staff at Harvard, deeply chagrined by the truth that Fryer's study honestly conveyed, formed a conspiracy to weaponize #metoo against the man to demean him, and hopefully his study by extension. Despicable if true. And we've seen #metoo used in this fashion so many...
  11. RollSonnenRoll

Locked PWD 1149: NikkitaXT

#metoo I’m addicted they got a hold on me!
Back