Usage for hash tag: Truth

1. cottagecheesefan

Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

...which is also the same language in these voting system, which in an area like Fulton county, have a 90% adjudication rate After that, just reflect on the headlines and charges against Rudy guilianni in the news and this forum. Weaponized news and narrative. Trump side winning. #Truth
  2. PaddyO'malley

*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 7 Friday April 12 9pm EST

...asking computer mans make me sound mad smart cuz I know sometym ppl ain't be knowin dat T-Dot speak too well (myself include I was still been learning to promote #Inclusivity ). Dis me keepin' it a buck tho #Truth 🦌 🔫 💵 💯 If you was have any question you was letting me know yes...
  3. PaddyO'malley

Media Bruce Buffer answers Jim Miller’s request to announce him as Jim ‘F***ing’ Miller at UFC 300: “I don’t like cursing at my job. The answer is no.”

...would say Fucking Miller but this was not what illuminati and #Satan was jot down in mandem planner of theirs 📛 👿. Mandem tryna buck 🦌 the #Truth and spray dem h8r point shells. Keep us weak, you was been feeling me? I was hear this was why he receive many much hate from 6ixdog...
  4. PaddyO'malley

Why did people have a problem with Condom Depot?

Trojan has more brand recognition and probably more money. Condom depot sounds like a place where hookers 💄 🌹 👅 💯 💯 re-up their supplies, not what a dude would buy before he makes a questionable decision with the 4/10 from the bar. Also, young men shave their balls 🏀 🔥🥵. They also like ads...
  5. PaddyO'malley

How good is Sean Strickland trash talking?

Here was been the things guys, Sean Tarzan he was been do the man dancing with grown man since he was young boy. He also learn best word from drunken father who dedicate his whole life of his to harsh word. His trash talk was full of freedom, struggle, and #Truth. So out of 1 - 10 he receive a 1776
  6. PaddyO'malley

Sean Tarzan Conducts Anti-Bullying Education Session for Women

Look like other thread was just dying, just as the alleged state was of the UFC Hopefully soon the other #esteemed poster will seek the #Truth and make journey here, maybe they was also help bring Action Chris back on Twitter once and for all! When this happen you was #BeNiceToChris or...
  7. PaddyO'malley

Media Sean Strickland Says if DDP Brings Up his Dad again he will "Stab Him"

So many much hate in this thread. You was come to my thread of mine because it was speak the #Truth. Sean Tarzan speak on anti-bullying and how Dricus and him have man conversation to clear this air. God bless or otherwise, whatever you believe. Just please ensure what you believe is fact, not...
  8. PaddyO'malley

Media Sean Tarzan and Christopher Curtis discuss Dricus #Battle and Internet bullying

This is the #Truth my #UFCFriend! We was have commonality after all. Many love your way #Communication #Community #Progress
  9. PaddyO'malley

Walker glass chin is related to massive weight cut

This is the #Truth. Great time to enjoy combat sporting events of all kind.
  10. PaddyO'malley

Media Israel Adesanya avoids drink driving conviction, lawyer argues so he won't miss UFC 297

Yes, this is the #Truth my #UFCFriend! Maybe some people they was finger you but then you just finger them back with confident Just because life path of yours was different does not mean you was wrong.
  11. PaddyO'malley

Bryce rants about Satan using google and the media to attack and censor him because he loves Jesus and speaks the truth.

At the risk of become yellow card (double or otherwise) by Canadan mod, I will provide response. I hope my account was survive speaking this #Truth, but I have coming into term that it may not. My friends, let me expand upon this tangled web, this devious scheme of Satan Energy Optimization...
  12. PaddyO'malley

Media Colby Lays Down the Truth on Paddy

I was say this many time in previous and it was still ring true like the sound of freedom itself. Colby he was speak the #AmericanTruth, which many have consider that it was the #OneTrueTruth. Even though you may be Canadan and do not respect on his name, you cannot deny this if you was a true...
  13. PaddyO'malley

Media “Leon Edwards is the biggest cheater the sport has ever known” ~ Colby Covington

...Leon "Scott" Edwards was actually been a cheater?! Once upon this time, I have thought Edwards was making happy accident. However, given the #Truth which Colby speaks is the #AmericanTruth, which is known across the world as the #OneTrueTruth, we can confirm that Edwards was have actually...
  14. PaddyO'malley

Media Dana : NFL, NBA, MLS, NHL, UFC, WWE, Nascar, etc. social media numbers combined, times four, would still be less than Power Slap's numbers

Name-calling is quite #Cancerous, my #UFCFriend. I only seek to spread the truth and shatter #FalseNarratives. We both seek the #Truth Though our paths may not align Still #EsteemedPosters #PeaceBeWithYou
Back