What do you want from Fallout 4 and TES 6?

I want want Fallout 4 similar to Fallout 3.

Haven't played TES, but for Fallout I'd like to see a longer main quest. I put in maybe 120 hours into Fallout 3 with it's 5 DLCs but I think the main campaign storyline was maybe 15 to 20 hours. Longer and more epic would be nice.

Elder Scrolls;More involved "job trees." Bigger and more unique cities. Deeper skill leveling. Ability to cut off people's limbs and heads in a natural way during combat.

it so stupid! why not just make harder AI and get that noob friendly shit out of a a FPS. its just an aimbot to me.

What i really want is mounts or vehicals in Fall out, better graphic engine, maybe id tech 5?

Better guns, not a slightly better laser pistol. if you know what i mean.

And not launch a game, littered with bugs.

Well they could just not make it a FPS again. Would you prefer that? Go back to its roots.

it so stupid! why not just make harder AI and get that noob friendly shit out of a a FPS. its just an aimbot to me.

If you don't like it, how about just not using it? It's an RPG first, not an FPS.

I liked the fluidity of Skyrim but they should keep the V.A.T.S. system intact. I really liked III better than New Vegas overall, but enjoyed the companions and story in New Vegas more than III.

It always felt like the V.A.T.S. system was in place to cover up the dreadfully poor combat gameplay.

As someone who never played the first 2, i loved vats. It was something unique and different.

I am currently playing Fallout 3 again, and I was thinking how cool it would be if you could play the game as a ghoul or super mutant.

I am currently playing Fallout 3 again, and I was thinking how cool it would be if you could play the game as a ghoul or super mutant.

I like it. Make it like TES where you can pick your race when you start up.

Vats is ok by me. Fun for a first playthrough and fun to avoid for more difficult future runs.

I only played one play through with non of the expansions, but i can see that being the case.

It wasnt a hard game with vats, unless you really screwed the pooch on your approach of enemies.

They need to make fast travel available inside buildings, even if its just right next to the door, you shouldn't have to leave the building and do double the fast travel waiting.

That runs the risk of breaking quests. They're bad enough with that as it is. Can't have people warping out of a dungeon when there's a quest marker in the entrance lobby.

Having played from Fallout 1 through New Vegas, personally I like the VATS system.

Considering that it's not an FPS to begin with, and that it is a single player game, I have no idea why people are bitching about VATS. If you don't like it, don't use it. It's literally that simple - it's not like you have to worry about getting pwned in multiplayer by people using it.

Having played from Fallout 1 through New Vegas, personally I like the VATS system.

Considering that it's not an FPS to begin with, and that it is a single player game, I have no idea why people are bitching about VATS. If you don't like it, don't use it. It's literally that simple - it's not like you have to worry about getting pwned in multiplayer by people using it.

Pretty much. Like the first Mass Effect, your shooting relies heavily on dice rolls. The more you up your stats, the more accurate you'll be and the more damage you'll do. Call of Battlefield it ain't.

- More dungeon variety.

- Deeper NPC story lines

- More payoff for dungeon crawling/loot system.

The 3rd is my biggest gripe with both TES and FO. You go from dungeon to dungeon to dungeon and hardy ever find anything worth a damn. I'd really like to see some decent loot or a unique boss every now and then. Just make it interesting.

Well good thing it's not a competitive multi-player shooter but rather an optional part of first person single-player RPG. And even there it's not like the first person aspect is intrinsic to the series, but "calling your shots" most definitely is.

They need to make fast travel available inside buildings, even if its just right next to the door, you shouldn't have to leave the building and do double the fast travel waiting.

I think it's done that way to avoid gameplay exploits. It keeps you from being able to run into a building while fighting and immediately warp away from combat before the enemies follow you through the door. Or to warp out of a dungeon area full of traps. It also reduces the possibility of breaking quests.

And I love VATS. Fallout is not a FPS. Yes you shoot and yes you are primarily in the first person perspective but it's a stat and time based combat mechanic for which VATS is amazing.

Vats is an option. Just don't use it. No need to make a big deal out of an accessory.

For TES I would like more customizable options for your home. I liked being able to build your own home I just want more options.

I'd like to be able to open up a shop and sell items you've found and crafted. Hire someone to run it for you and just collect a profit every now and then.

More rare items to find. Weapons and armor became currency one you've crafted the best. I think the best weapons and armor should be found, not made by you. They should be in random areas too. Not always in the same spot so you really have to find them randomly on your own.

Back