What do you want from Fallout 4 and TES 6?

Hitman81

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
We know these games are coming and we know they're going to be awesome. I'm just curious what some of your ideas are to make them more awesome. My thoughts:

-More fluid combat. I think they made some good progress in Skyrim, apply some of this to Fallout.

-More enemy variety. The landscape variety in Skyrim was great but bears and snow bears and cave bears are not great.

-Improved bounty system. I want to be able to play as a criminal without it breaking the game.

-Slower leveling. I'm going to be playing this game for 100+ hours, I don't want to be a demigod 20 hours in.

The Fallout series is my all-time favourite video game franchise. The one and only thing that I ask for for Fallout 4:

Fix the goddamn crashing / freezing issues!

I made the mistake of buying Fallout 3 Ultimate Edition for PS3 and it progressively became more and more unplayable as I progressed through the campaign and 5 DLC's, to the point where my bloated 16mb save file froze nearly instantly any time I played. The problem wasn't much better on PC, but at least I could console-edit errors as they occurred so I was able to complete the game. Likewise for Fallout New Vegas.

New Vegas was so slow for me compared to III. i couldn't take doing everyone's errands anymore and quit.

New Vegas was so slow for me compared to III. i couldn't take doing everyone's errands anymore and quit.

I agree that I find most of the quests in New Vegas to be tedious. I did more of just my own thing than any other open world game.

I love Fallout so much, it has the potential to be my favorite game ever. However, the fast travel loading, then you walk in the house you traveled to loading, then talk to one guy and back out of the house loading then fast traveling once you leave the house, with each travel taking around 60 seconds becomes unbearable.

They need to make fast travel available inside buildings, even if its just right next to the door, you shouldn't have to leave the building and do double the fast travel waiting.

Skyrim definitely had a lack of creatures to combat with and they did a poor job of the dragons. The dragons were pretty annoying and not terribly exciting to fight after the first or second one.

Fallout New Vegas was WAY too linear. You start in that town and pretty much have to do all those quests, then the road leads you to pretty much the same exact direction on every play through. Skyrim also somewhat forced you in certain directions, but not nearly as much as New Vegas.

FO3 you were just dropped in the wasteland with ZERO clue where to go, so every time you can go different directions and do different things in different orders. Otherwise i'm pretty happy with the Fallout series, with 3 being my favorite between 3 and Vegas, never had the pleasure of playing before then.

I liked the fluidity of Skyrim but they should keep the V.A.T.S. system intact. I really liked III better than New Vegas overall, but enjoyed the companions and story in New Vegas more than III.

I think we're a lot closer to getting another Fallout then the next TES. It may still be 4+ years away honestly.

I liked the fluidity of Skyrim but they should keep the V.A.T.S. system intact. I really liked III better than New Vegas overall, but enjoyed the companions and story in New Vegas more than III.

No, fuck that idea to hell. VATS is the gayest noob friendly shit ive ever seen.

Don't forget the iron sights in NV.

More dynamic AI and I hated how they streamlined from Oblivion to Skyrim. Better narrative. I wish they would just go big this time and not punk out to give the game more mass appeal. I'd like to see actual meaningful lives carried out by NPCs and giving them each unique traits and their own narrative. Steal SOM's nemesis system and expand on it. The processors are getting there at least on PC so just go big. I play like one game a year now since I gotta do grown up shit make it worth it Bethesda!

I think we're a lot closer to getting another Fallout then the next TES. It may still be 4+ years away honestly.

Yeah I realize that I'm just saying it's a sure thing given Skyrims success.

I love the fallout series but the one thing that bothered me is the lack of real difficulty. Higher difficulty levels need to mean more than HP sinks.
Also either reworking stealth or removing it.

Yeah I realize that I'm just saying it's a sure thing given Skyrims success.

Oh for sure. Although the thought of them trying to rush out another one because of how successful Skyrim became scares me a bit. We gotten 5 real TES games in 20 years so I hope they take their time as usual.

VATS has always been in Fallout. I don't expect that to go anywhere.

it so stupid! why not just make harder AI and get that noob friendly shit out of a a FPS. its just an aimbot to me.

What i really want is mounts or vehicals in Fall out, better graphic engine, maybe id tech 5?

Better guns, not a slightly better laser pistol. if you know what i mean.

And not launch a game, littered with bugs.

More variety in locales. Both FO3 (didn't play NV) and both ES needed more variety in how they looked. FO is the more severe of the two.

I want a game that will go from Skyrim esque mountains, to dank morrorwind swamps. Just my opinion. I got bored with the scenery in both

it so stupid! why not just make harder AI and get that noob friendly shit out of a a FPS. its just an aimbot to me.

Good thing its a single player only game then ;)

I can see why people don't like it but its easy enough to not use it if you dont want to. In the first two games it was a critical part of gameplay seeing how it was a top down game. It was the only way to pick your shots back then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back