TUF 20: Episode 9 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

THAT WAS THE MOST SATISFYING TUF FIGHT OF ALL TIME!! Carla and Felice are so childish and petty, and than they call everyone else rude, same with Bec last epi, saying "I just wanna stay away from drama", after starting a shit load of drama. Good episode.. Randa and JoJo, I <3 you both

That TUF Talk vid was good. I'm thinking Esparza is almost definitely in the finals. Esparzas facial expressions- idk how to describe it but she looks like she's containing herself from saying some real evil shit lol.

I'm embarrassed to have this on tv with my wife in the room.

Dam that's funny. Its like watching some teenage soap opera. I don't know why I jus don't skip all the bullshit and watch the fight. Im so disappointed in myself.

Dam that's funny. Its like watching some teenage soap opera. I don't know why I jus don't skip all the bullshit and watch the fight. Im so disappointed in myself.

Lmao I feel the same way. Last 2 weeks I was thinking "wow are they serious..." Often but I couldn't stop watching and now I want to see more. I'm a complete sucker, you got me Zuffa!

not only do I watch it I log onto a forum and gossip with a bunch of grown men/women about it

im cool like that

damn it you fuckers are forcing me to watch the after TUF vid

Damn I was so tired earlier but TUF got me wide awake now. Shiiiiiiiet

damn it you fuckers are forcing me to watch the after TUF vid

Language! Don't you know we have a lot of children on this board? :D

Should have joined the Fantasy League, lady! :cool:

Does anyone have pics of Randa Markos at the weigh-ins? When she turned around it was like :cool:

Language! Don't you know we have a lot of children on this board? :D

Should have joined the Fantasy League, lady! :cool:

nah, I didn't know enough about any of the fighters

Penne and Randa would be legit hot after a nose job.

I wouldn't change Randa's nose much. Works for her.

Penne:
jVPjxh6.jpg
88fs2zP.jpg

E0wmTzV.jpg
rE0yZO5.jpg

sorry Lethal, can I say fighter X is acting bitchy?

Post #415.

I feel like most of the fighters I'm rooting for are on the same side of the bracket. Sucks.

nah, I didn't know enough about any of the fighters

Why do you think I sticked that invite on your door? :icon_lol:

Kidding aside, hope you got to know some of these SW a bit better. Aside from the vocal, award-winning personalities that is.

yea not sure what your talking about i love dat nose...as well as mieshas awesome nose

I like Miesha's schnoz but this is what Miesha would look like with what surgeons would call a more refined nose:

aymoUzt.png
o7tqqgQ.jpg

VSSaONe.jpg

Xbo9NhJ.jpg

mG1iVwb.jpg

i3qQOf2.jpg

That TUF Talk vid was good. I'm thinking Esparza is almost definitely in the finals. Esparzas facial expressions- idk how to describe it but she looks like she's containing herself from saying some real evil shit lol.

This, this, and this. I think there was really a smugness that Randa brought out of her- particularly when it came to the "overrated" comment- like Carla wants us to tune in to see that Randa is full of shit.

At the same time, I'm now officially entertaining the possibility that Randa may have beaten JoJo/Rose winner and is the Rousey of the season. Am I crazy, am I delirious because it's passed 1 am and I'm running on fumes? Maybe. But I'll at least entertain the possibility.

Could you imagine if Randa vs. Esparza is the finals and this TUF talk was a carefully orchestrated hype job...

Post #415.

I feel like most of the fighters I'm rooting for are on the same side of the bracket. Sucks.

It's completely unfair that you're making me use my words.

You bully.

Why do you think I sticked that invite on your door? :icon_lol:

Kidding aside, hope you got to know some of these SW a bit better. Aside from the vocal, award-winning personalities that is.

I had only seen a few of the fight in Invicta, I like jojo, rose, and aisling.

Lol. Stealing people's catchphrases is fun.

I wouldn't change Randa's nose much. Works for her.

Penne:
jVPjxh6.jpg
88fs2zP.jpg

E0wmTzV.jpg
rE0yZO5.jpg

pennes nose looks better in motion in natural light than in professional photos. photographers are usually trained to find angles that create contrast, contours and shadow to distinguish features so they look 3 dimensional in a 2d photo. it really isnt forgiving on noses like penne's

i hink she may be the most attractive face there for me, except she looks too much like someone i know who im not attracted to. i know that sounds weird but yeah

Back