Just wanted to say ducked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. I won by forfeit I was ready to fight which makes me the bigger and better man. You can circle jerk justwantedtobegay all you want but he has to live with me being a trolling coward. Boom I'm unstoppable.

:icon_lol:

He can't even type he's so flustered right now.

Fixed the typo big deal bunch of idiots here. Get your Jollies over a troll. What a joke.

I can't believe you wouldnt fight me after all that smack talk you are the biggest piece of dog shit that's ever graced the face of this earth

Rome is really burnin...

As an unbiased observer I have to say.

Jim...

Fuck, you're stupid.

I can't believe you wouldnt fight me after all that smack talk you are the biggest piece of dog shit that's ever graced the face of this earth

Do you take issue with my mischievous shenanigans?

Haha, keep digging Jimmy.... That hole is a really nice size.

Do you resolve all your issues with strangers with violence Jimmy?

As an unbiased observer I have to say.

Jim...

Fuck, you're stupid.

6 foot 11 / Check
155 lbs / Check
Won Mr.Taiwan in 2011, a male bodybuilding / beauty pagent / Check
Fake myspace pics from some random guy bicep flexing / Check
Movie theater parking lot for a fight / Check

Sounds legit.

Jim, I have some nunchuks signed by bruce lee and randy jackson both. Im willing to let you buy these to display over either your fireplace or rear view mirror. Just paypal me $2000 and ill send you the cert of authenticity. Its on a notebook paper. I hope thats cool.

Jim, did your wife know you were going to meet a dude off the Internet for a fight?

I think his wife knew and was hoping he wouldn't come back

He did not show for our scheduled kimbo slice style bout! Can't believe I got trolled in such a gotten to manner. What a coward

This thread is worse than ChrisChaos's "Wtf VOD I was at the beach where were you?" thread.

I understand youre pissed Jim, but damn you look like a dingus. This isnt so much JWTS being a coward and running from a fight so much as its a guy long conning another dude like some troll dragging a craigslist transaction on for too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back