Clash of Clans: Official Sherdog Clan--> Just Bleed (Come Join!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ten times cheaper than any other upgrade I can do at this point. Upgrading a pump is cheaper than a single wall brick. And if the gold & grape come rolling in faster, I have to have that. I can't just ignore it. It's a large factor in the game.

A lot of people think they are completely worthless and that is why you see TH10s with almost max bases with level 5 gold mines/pumps. They offer very little other then being small meatshields.

Last edited:
havn't touched league since I got into Heroes of the Storm. I thought it wouldn't be good but its actually pretty good, a really dumbed down moba but I think what they did was very smart. I enjoy the veriety of maps that offer different strategy and will all be in ranked. Will make it interesting. Its just objectives and hero fights, no downtime grinding gold and XP is share across the team.

havn't touched league since I got into Heroes of the Storm. I thought it wouldn't be good but its actually pretty good, a really dumbed down moba but I think what they did was very smart. I enjoy the veriety of maps that offer different strategy and will all be in ranked. Will make it interesting. Its just objectives and hero fights, no downtime grinding gold and XP is share across the team.

Wrong thread Scarzi...

One good thing about the changes is that at least I can keep my builders busy for a few days. I maxed out everything the builders can do a week ago, but have not moved up to th 9 yet. I still need lots of time for my lab to do research. I don't want to go up to th 9 with level 1 pekkas and dark troops. And I can still finish my walls. Might as well max out everything. And it will be nice to have another level 3 de drill in six days.

I won an iPad at work today, which probably means my boss is cheating on me or something by Sherdog logic. Anyway, is there a way to access the same base between different devices? I've never had an iPad before.

A lot of people think they are completely worthless and that is why you see TH10s with almost max bases with level 5 gold mines/pumps. They offer very little other then being small meatshields.

Wut? Pretty much the only resources I get are from my mines/collectors. Somehow, 500k gold and 500k elixir per day is completely worthless? And, that's without a boost.

Wut? Pretty much the only resources I get are from my mines/collectors. Somehow, 500k gold and 500k elixir per day is completely worthless? And, that's without a boost.

yep

I won an iPad at work today, which probably means my boss is cheating on me or something by Sherdog logic. Anyway, is there a way to access the same base between different devices? I've never had an iPad before.

If you normally play on an iPhone, then yes.

If you normally play on Android, then I'm pretty sure you are out of luck.

Thats the minority. Most players have their collectors maxed, and you know it. If your gold mines are lvl 10 and mine are lvl11, I'm making 72k gold per day more than you, before I ever do a raid.

Last edited:
Thats the minority. Most players have their collectors maxed, and you know it. If your gold mines are lvl 10 and mine are lvl11, I'm making 72k gold per day more than you, before I ever do a raid.

I hate having them. I love attacking them.

I'm actually happy with the update for the walls. I currently have these walls:

148 level 8 (first black walls)
99 level
3 level 10

So I can use elixir on everything, but now elixir will be easier to raid as well. Elixir was becoming a bit of a PITA to farm sometimes with everyone spending all of theirs on walls.

Its interesting seeing how split some people are on collectors. Mine are all level 7, and only because the upgrade was 12 hours so I just did them while sleeping. Even at max level the resources I can get from them are insignificant compared to what I make farming. I will only upgrade them if I have idle workers and no resources to pay for something else. My good friend who is a nearly maxed th9 has all of his collectors maxed tho and loves them.

I guess if you raid all the time maxxed out collectors aren't a big deal. Sometimes I go a long time between raids so they're a must have for me.

I've been working on a fake base to show the enemy before wars. What do you guys think so far?

a7f99d15790c3ecac611fdef298a98a4_zpsfab1dbbb.jpg

Its interesting seeing how split some people are on collectors. Mine are all level 7, and only because the upgrade was 12 hours so I just did them while sleeping. Even at max level the resources I can get from them are insignificant compared to what I make farming.

But, you have to spend a lot of time, effort, troops and resources farming to get those resources while I barely have to spend any time or effort, no troops nor resources to get 500K elixir and 500k gold a day (1 million if I boost them). It adds up. 3.5 million a week of each for doing nothing. It would be nice if you could collect while they upgraded, they reduced the length or made the upgrades give more. I like to get them done and out of the way and so that I get the profit sooner.

Looks like the cost of giants got lowered due to lvl 7s being added.

^exactly. the mine upgrades add up over the long haul. I would just do them to get them out of the way unless you need your builders on other projects.

This post brings us 1 post closer to starting a new thread for the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back