Clash of Clans: Official Sherdog Clan--> Just Bleed (Come Join!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second week in a row that there's drama after a war.

It was entertaining, really.

And to be fair, the drama involving you from last week was really during the war. It was over with before the war even ended. Unless you're referring to something else.

Who was too hard on me? I let Madmick know I was a casual player nowadays and he told me that I could drop out every week before the war started until I was ready and wanting to do wars. If anything, he was too nice. I know I'm underdeveloped for a TH 9, which is another reason for not wanting to war for now.

MF was white knighting you. I was sort of drunk and kind of egged him on, as Schmidt20.

Who was too hard on me? I let Madmick know I was a casual player nowadays and he told me that I could drop out every week before the war started until I was ready and wanting to do wars. If anything, he was too nice. I know I'm underdeveloped for a TH 9, which is another reason for not wanting to war for now.
LOL, yeah, I missed all this drama, but I was like, 'WTF? I just pointed out to Carcosa that his base was a bit rushed for war with the lack of air defense and offensive development.' I subsequently noted that your ground defense is more developed and that this is way more relevant to head-to-head defense at TH9. Mainly, I was just pointing this out so that you'd switch immediate development priority because bullies with strong air attacks (Lvl 4 dragons with 4+ spells, Lvl 6 Balloonian or Dragoon attacks, other Lava Pup variations) could potentially wipe you without having to drop too heavy. You didn't find us via this thread, so it was pretty obvious to me that after reading the OP and our rule that you wanted to hold back until you could commit to the strictness of using two attacks every war. Hardly dramatic. Sheesh.

These squabbles over targets being a few slots up or down are trivial. We can't think like that anymore. That's why I assign the squad brackets, now. There's more parity. Also, as it gets tougher and tougher to wipe the top half of bases we WILL be utilizing the drop-shift more aggressively within these brackets to ensure maximum stars. And I've made it very clear that I don't like our top attackers like Tachy wasting attacks on their tip-top bases because those bases are usually, as Corbin once aptly described it, the "wood chipper". I'd rather they dropped and wiped or dropped and took the extremely difficult 2-stars. We can't afford to waste their attacks. Besides, I have always afforded the top squad, including MF, discretion based on their deeper experience.

If MF wants to have an opinion on all this, then he can join Sherdog, and demonstrate a bit more awareness of the organization of our collective strategy. He's assailing Apraxia and Tachy when neither has ever failed to adhere to our attack blueprints, particularly by dropping below their assigned bracket, or to attack a target when I specifically assigned it.

I have to say, I'm a bit humored to learn of all this reality TV script going down in the midst of a 69-39 BLOWOUT (and only 69 scored because we used the last 1/6 of our attacks on free loot runs).

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

LOL, yeah, I missed all this drama, but I was like, 'WTF? I just pointed out to Carcosa that his base was a bit rushed for war with the lack of air defense and offensive development.' I subsequently noted that your ground defense is more developed and that this is way more relevant to head-to-head defense at TH9. Mainly, I was just pointing this out so that you'd switch immediate development priority because bullies with strong air attacks (Lvl 4 dragons with 4+ spells, Lvl 6 Balloonian or Dragoon attacks, other Lava Pup variations) could potentially wipe you without having to drop too heavy. You didn't find us via this thread, so it was pretty obvious to me that after reading the OP and our rule that you wanted to hold back until you could commit to the strictness of using two attacks every war. Hardly dramatic. Sheesh.

These squabbles over targets being a few slots up or down are trivial. We can't think like that anymore. That's why I assign the squad brackets, now. There's more parity. Also, as it gets tougher and tougher to wipe the top half of bases we WILL be utilizing the drop-shift more aggressively within these brackets to ensure maximum stars. And I've made it very clear that I don't like our top attackers like Tachy wasting attacks on their tip-top bases because those bases are usually, as Corbin once aptly described it, the "wood chipper". I'd rather they dropped and wiped or dropped and took the extremely difficult 2-stars. We can't afford to waste their attacks. Besides, I have always afforded the top squad, including MF, discretion based on their deeper experience.

If MF wants to have an opinion on all this, then he can join Sherdog, and demonstrate a bit more awareness of the organization of our collective strategy. He's assailing Apraxia and Tachy when neither has ever failed to adhere to our attack blueprints, particularly by dropping below their assigned bracket, or to attack a target when I specifically assigned it.

I have to say, I'm a bit humored to learn of all this reality TV script going down in the midst of a 69-39 BLOWOUT (and only 69 scored because we used the last 1/6 of our attacks on free loot runs).

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Yeah I think half the drama stemmed from MF for some reason being under the impression that it's a clan rule to attack your counterpart with your first attack no matter what. No chance to even get 1 star? Too bad, attack them or you're a coward.

I and many others tried to explain how poor of a strategy that would be, and asked why he thought that was a rule here... he simply would not engage in any actual discussion or answer any questions. Just ranting and name calling.

Clan- "You were upset with how Carcosa was treated? How would you prefer we give advice in the future when we spot a potential weakness?"

MF- "You are all sissys and gemmers. I have more war experience then anyone else in this clan."

Clan- "What does that have to do with the question?"

MF- "Corbin is a coward. My attack was better than his."

Clan- "OK, so Corbin should have asked to trade opponents. But why did you attack the same guy instead of just going after his?"

MF- "You are all sissys and gemmers. I have more war experience."

And so it went...

Oh, that's funny. Nobody ran me off. I left on my own accord since I've become pretty casual about playing (I kind of turned into a po' pacifistic farmer), and plus, I'd probably do more harm than good in wars as of now. Not to mention, I'd be pretty rusty in my attacks. I'd have to put in too much effort, which I'm not currently willing to do (as another game occupies my time), to be an asset during wartime.

I certainly didn't need to be white knighted.

Man, ever since joining this clan I've had to play catch up with all of my defenses and troops. Been a rough learning curve since I was in clans previously who sucked majorly.

I'm sorry Corbin and I love you

I knew this would all work out okay in the end.

Still like the idea of having Sunday PM be the day to air grievances. "Shots Fired Sunday", was it? I'd rather not be the subject of the next one, though.

^^^ This is MF, btw
Ah, shit, I forgot that MF already is a sherdogger. I keep forgetting because he's pulled in several non-Sherdogger friends.

Whatever, he apologized in clan chat like an hour ago. He was just hammered. I'm an alcoholic; you'll find no judgment here. Just another day at the beach.

Can someone break down what how the patch is gonna affect things?

This is gay, they nerfed the wall upgrades, and I guess I should have read up before chopping down that tree. At least you can upgrade your collectors to 12, which is nice. But, that means 5 days with only being able to collect from half of my gold mines.

I hope they did something to nerf romos from dropping lightning spells on the DE Storage.

Last edited:
This is gay, they nerfed the wall upgrades, and I guess I should have read up before chopping down that tree. At least you can upgrade your collectors to 12, which is nice. But, that means 5 days with only being able to collect from half of my gold mines.

I hope they did something to nerf romos from dropping lightning spells on the DE Storage.

Grounding rods?

I was a little bummed too. At TH9 this update just makes it quicker for people below to catch up, and easier for people above to smash my base. I used to think TH9 was somewhat of a sweet spot. Not so much now.

And the mine/pump new levels are just inflation, in my opinion. Everyone can mine more, everything gets more expensive. The only factor that stays the same is time. The lvl11 to lvl12 mine/pump upgrades are cheap but they'll still tie up my builders for five days apiece. Six days? I don't remember, but we're pretty much obligated to do the mine/pump upgrades.

Of course they wait until the day I'll finish my upgrade to TH8 to add a DE Drill @ TH7...

Stay strong brothers. I marathon-ed wall upgrades after the patch leak came out and successfully brought my purple wall count from 120 to around 45. I could have eeked a few more out but decided that was good enough. I should still easily be able to max out skullies before moving to TH9.

Grounding rods?

I was a little bummed too. At TH9 this update just makes it quicker for people below to catch up, and easier for people above to smash my base. I used to think TH9 was somewhat of a sweet spot. Not so much now.

And the mine/pump new levels are just inflation, in my opinion. Everyone can mine more, everything gets more expensive. The only factor that stays the same is time. The lvl11 to lvl12 mine/pump upgrades are cheap but they'll still tie up my builders for five days apiece. Six days? I don't remember, but we're pretty much obligated to do the mine/pump upgrades.

i wouldn't bother upgrading the mines/pumps, it should be like the last upgrade on your list to do.

i wouldn't bother upgrading the mines/pumps, it should be like the last upgrade on your list to do.

It's ten times cheaper than any other upgrade I can do at this point. Upgrading a pump is cheaper than a single wall brick. And if the gold & grape come rolling in faster, I have to have that. I can't just ignore it. It's a large factor in the game.

sucks to be a th9 with dark purple walls. at least I can dump some money in pump and mine upgrades. I can't remember the last time I had all 5 builders occupied.

Level 10 BK will be ready by war time. I'm looking forward to the upgraded special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back