UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz PBP (Discussion)

Nick is slowly getting closer to the door trying to leave.

andy about taking another fight:

"maybe i back. i don't know."

nick, in regards to money:

"i don't need much to get by."

I'm a Nick Diaz fan ... sometimes. But dude might want to learn how rounds are scored. And the whole, he didn't beat me up that bad schtick needs to go away. That's not how you win.

I don't understand why Diaz's coach kept telling him to wait for Silva to come to him in the last two rounds. Even if they didn't see the punch stats it seemed pretty obvious Diaz was behind, Silva didn't even need to go aggro and his coach accordingly told him not to trade with Diaz. Nick can take the punishment he should have just went for it.

I think not getting knocked out, not getting too hurt, and getting paid a lot, was enough for Nick in this fight.

B8u-9wGIcAEW0qi.jpg
Lol, what a moment.

Silva should retire or take a superfight with GSP if GSP takes it. Other than that I think he'll just hurt his legacy. A humble AS is definitely a more likable AS.

Diaz definitely could have done more in this fight, but I'm impressed with how he behaved after the fight.

I thought Diaz won every round. Judges going to rob him in every fight it seems.

yup, expected result, nick just didnt engage enough. he tried to much to get anderson to come in reckless, but Anderson is too good to fall for that. We got some good GIF and shoop moments from diaz though at least.

Diaz got fucked up from start to finish. And that's no trash talk, just an objective analysis.

Yeah.........no.

JDS got fucked up from start to finish in the 2nd Cain fight.

Neither fighter did much in this fight.

Great fight. I loved every second of it. I have no issue with Silva winning but to say Diaz lost every round? Just lol.

What can you do. Sunday morning analysts will all be jumping up to say they saw it the entire time. I would have picked Silva to win every time but to say Diaz lost every round is bad. Just bad.

Back