UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz PBP (Discussion)

B8u-9wGIcAEW0qi.jpg

I can tell this is gonna get shooped

Anderson wasn't so sure he won that fight. 2 50-45's... are the actual judges worse than sherbros?

No he didn't. Anderson landed the better shots in every round. Every site gave Anderson every round for a reason

One of the Sherdog guys had one of the rounds a draw and one of the judges gave Nick a round. So, you just lied and I've only checked Sherdog's PBP.

Happy for Silva. Got the win and it meant a lot to him but he's finished. He should retire now. He looked a different fighter. I hope Diaz sticks around at 185, could cause some problems.

I'm sure someone's said it before, but Weidman pulls out in anticipation of 3rd fight w/ Silva

Diaz and his fans think showboating = winning the round

You saw the replay where when njck was landing where Andy dropped his hands and started eating them.. If Nkck would have used what is actually HIS style, he would have done better.

Gave not one round to Nick and thought Anderson looked bad.

The body shot was open there from the start, Nick would cover up from the jab and Anderson just would not punish the body.

Yeah.........no.

JDS got fucked up from start to finish in the 2nd Cain fight.

Neither fighter did much in this fight.

Andy did MUCH more then Nick though. Nicks face was a mess at the end. If it wasn't Silva, people would consider this a one sided fight.

Anderson wasn't so sure he won that fight. 2 50-45's... are the actual judges worse than sherbros?

nope judges, mmajunkie, sherdog, etc all had silva winning 50-45 because anyone non biased had it the same. maybe 49-46

Back