PWD 199 : The Yes Movement falls to The Roman Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian WWE channel isn't bad.

It's been free this month, it's been on in the background of my room for weeks.

lols

I really wanted Bossman to get over back then.

Dude was being the shield, and dropping the rock bottom before we heard of them.
Didn't he have an epic poem about Big Show's dad?

Was doing my cardio session on the ol exercise bike in my entertainment room and watching no way out 2009's first match. Edge vs Jeff hardy vs taker vs kozlov vs show vs HHH.

Notes:

Lol at edge losing his wwe title in less than five minutes

Kozlov is terrible. Botched undertakers turnbuckle drop and kept headbutting people in various different spots. That's your offense?

Show took that swanton bomb full force.

Jeff hardy getting pulled over the ropes backwards into a tombstone was a great spot.

Taker vs HHH was amazing. HHH getting the foot on the ropes to stop the pin was meh.

Great match after kozlov was eliminated, especially show and Hardys eliminations and the entire taker vs HHH portion.
But then he stole someone's spot in the WHC EC match and won that.

Lol, yeah it was great.

I found it so uncomfortable at the time, I couldn't enjoy it fully.

Will Bray Wyatt complain about having to wrestle The Undertaker at WrestleMania?

Bossman deserves to be in the HOF. Especially over Rikishi.

Agreed.

I didn't hate the Rikishi induct, until I thought about it some more.

If his family weren't great wrestlers, and his kids never came along, do you guys think Rikishi joins the HOF conversation?

I like Rikishi and fam, so I ain't mad.

Rikishi's induction is par for the course for WWE's joke of a HOF.

Watching WM3. Forgot about King Kong Bundy vs Hillbilly Jim and a bunch of dwarves.

Spring Stampede 94.

Where half the damn themes get edited over. :(

It was a smart move by Jimmy Hart to retain rights to all future themes when he went to WCW in 94.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back