PWD 199 : The Yes Movement falls to The Roman Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i keep wondering what are the plans for New Day at Wrestlemania. Can't wait for Sheamus and Orton to get back already.

I remember when I had the Network free trial last year and felt like Homer when Bart went on that road trip to Knoxville.
"Hmm, they dubbed over Sandman's entrance."
"Hmm, Jericho comes out to Y2J."
"Hmm, no Voodoo Child or Wolfpack themes."
"Hmm, DDP just came out to something I've never heard before."

attachment.php

PWD 200 is almost here.

They really had to dub over DDP's Teen Spirit knockoff?

Honestly one of WCW's more enjoyable themes imo.

i remember when i had the network free trial last year and felt like homer when bart went on that road trip to knoxville.
"hmm, they dubbed over sandman's entrance."
"hmm, jericho comes out to y2j."
"hmm, no voodoo child or wolfpack themes."
"hmm, ddp just came out to something i've never heard before."

attachment.php

ha!

It just rustles me so much when they do that. Completely ruins it.

In less than 24 hours we will see this again:

buE3ftn.gif

No doubt. The Roman Empire rises again at WM31.

I'm so glad I missed most of those.

God/Vince, Lita miscarriage, Dominic/Rey/Eddie... Although I'm well aware of the Rey/Eddie angle, WWE does not have shame in promoting that still.

Very neckbeardy of me, but it was around the Katie Vick/Kane sex with a dead body angle when I knew I was done with pro wrestling for awhile.

2005-08 was a very strange time. It's almost like its own era but I don't know how to classify it. Even though Cena coined "Ruthless aggression" I always considered the RA era to be all about Brock and the unreal roster in 2002-04. When Brock left that era was gone imo. From that point to the PG era there was still very adult oriented AE style storylines but most of them were garbage. There was a lot of cussing, blood and bikini contest diva stuff but none of it really clicked. There's not a lot of classic moments from that time period. It was a weird time span.

I remember when I had the Network free trial last year and felt like Homer when Bart went on that road trip to Knoxville.
"Hmm, they dubbed over Sandman's entrance."
"Hmm, Jericho comes out to Y2J."
"Hmm, no Voodoo Child or Wolfpack themes."
"Hmm, DDP just came out to something I've never heard before."

attachment.php

There is a reason they haven't release aby Nitro post '97. They are probably working like crazy dubbing all the themes on those shows.

Im thinking end of fastlane - bray beat down of bryan

bell dongs and it goes dark

should have 0 posts

look at Jobber

he stays true to his gimmick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back