PWD 199 : The Yes Movement falls to The Roman Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldust, BNB, and Rusev are going over at fast lane

At mania, Rusev taps to the FU :(
Ambrose wins IC strap
Stardust retires goldust
Lesnar goes over

Forgot to mention in my predictions, Lesnar will make an appearance after the Bryan/Reigns match, they shake hands and stare down Brock from the ring.

*Sting counting his goosebumps due to appearing on a real Pro-Wrestling show*

Sting - Oh My God!

*HHH not sweating at all, and wondering what the amateur Sting thinks of the big time*

HHH pins Sting 123. Drama over.

triple-h-notices-your-push-5994.jpg

The decision to turn Eddie heel turn with the entire Dominick situation was fucking atrocious.

It isn't as though he didn't act the part of a heel, but the whole angle was uncomfortable.

That angle and the Lita miscarriage angle were two I distinctly remember when my friend tried to get me into WWE. Did not give me much hope for the product.

What about Vince's feud with God?

I'm so glad I missed most of those.

God/Vince, Lita miscarriage, Dominic/Rey/Eddie... Although I'm well aware of the Rey/Eddie angle, WWE does not have shame in promoting that still.

Very neckbeardy of me, but it was around the Katie Vick/Kane sex with a dead body angle when I knew I was done with pro wrestling for awhile.

I got a feeling charlotte runs in at fast lane costing paige the belt

Itll be bella va bella at wm, with my fast forward button on the ready

God/Vince, Lita miscarriage, Dominic/Rey/Eddie... Although I'm well aware of the Rey/Eddie angle, WWE does not have shame in promoting that still.

Very neckbeardy of me, but it was around the Katie Vick/Kane sex with a dead body angle when I knew I was done with pro wrestling for awhile.
Big-Show.png

Has CM Punk hurt Aj's wrestling career? Be honest.

punk's bank account has been hurting aj career
lazy bitch

I thought Big Show's dad had legit died at the time.
Back to the Territories: Mid-Atlantic (Cornette and Dillon) just started on the 90s channel: http://thakpn.co.nr/

lols

I really wanted Bossman to get over back then.

Dude was being the shield, and dropping the rock bottom before we heard of them.

Has CM Punk hurt Aj's wrestling career? Be honest.

Not yet. A terrible angle is down the road for AJ.

I'm with you man. So happy I missed that shit.

lol speaking of McMahon vs God feud. Was it a satire on scientology when he created "McMahonism?"

Was doing my cardio session on the ol exercise bike in my entertainment room and watching no way out 2009's first match. Edge vs Jeff hardy vs taker vs kozlov vs show vs HHH.

Notes:

Lol at edge losing his wwe title in less than five minutes

Kozlov is terrible. Botched undertakers turnbuckle drop and kept headbutting people in various different spots. That's your offense?

Show took that swanton bomb full force.

Jeff hardy getting pulled over the ropes backwards into a tombstone was a great spot.

Taker vs HHH was amazing. HHH getting the foot on the ropes to stop the pin was meh.

Great match after kozlov was eliminated, especially show and Hardys eliminations and the entire taker vs HHH portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back