**Greatest moments in MMA history.. recreated in MS PAINT, part FOUR**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the sign he uses says "Ted DiBiase & Virgil" when DiBiase's never with him. Even better is him turning up at subway stations with a bag of pictures :D

Looks like he lost/wasn't allowed/broke his copy of the million dollar belt in this pic too... According to the Honkey Tonk Man Virgil has such a large "hose" that he is unable to find a suitable woman and sticks to solo glory... Perhaps this is the reason Virgil is so lonely. Turning up at random.events and trying to get people to buy pics with you is borderline insanity. The station thing I'm not even sure is true!

Like the guy above says... virgil

185tphafd85xopng.png

Haha...a similar Spinal Tap-esque moment. But this one specifically happened in Home Depot.

17 minutes

Looks like he lost/wasn't allowed/broke his copy of the million dollar belt in this pic too... According to the Honkey Tonk Man Virgil has such a large "hose" that he is unable to find a suitable woman and sticks to solo glory... Perhaps this is the reason Virgil is so lonely. Turning up at random.events and trying to get people to buy pics with you is borderline insanity. The station thing I'm not even sure is true!

Oh, it is...

http://deadspin.com/5986342/virgil-...elf-in-grand-central-subway-station-right-now

http://www.sescoops.com/former-wwe-star-virgil-selling-his-memorabilia-in-nyc-subway-stations/

I don't have MS Paint, so I had to do this in an online drawing program with a laptop finger pad instead of a mouse. So between that and my thin hand wraps, I was only drawing at 70%. But anyway...

QF2MM4c.png

When the Ranger was excited to show what

Wang-Chung-Dont-Be-My-Enemy-522523.jpg

could do in the UFC.

Last edited:
that one is an incredible likeness

Yes, it is simply done but remarkably close - some of these are scarcely recognisable (not a knock, I'd suck at paint too and really that's part of the fun anyway) but this one is bang on. I could hear his voice saying those words too.

Damn, I never knew Virgil became such a sad man. It's hilarious but I feel bad for him.

More brilliance, this thread keeps delivering!

that one is an incredible likeness

Thanks. It's not too difficult with some practice. Just have the picture open side by side with paint.

Its much harder doing it blind with no picture reference but those that are doing it that way, great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back