NBA 2014-15 Discussion V20: An Utter Disgrace to the Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't I just tell you to stop speaking? You have no leg to stand on. You have no argument. The Grizzlies have 50 wins. The Lakers have 19. All you have is 16-0 which has been well established.

Again, how many of those rings can you trade in to get into the playoffs this year? Whats that? None? Oh, Your team sucks ass and wont be in the playoffs and no matter how well the Lakers have done in the past, they are now a shit tier franchise with no direction? Have fun paying Kobe a good chunk of your salary cap, while he watches all the games in disgust at the product on the court.

Haha owned. Lakers fans are pathetic. So glad they will never experience glory in the finals. Your owners and mgt are shit. Eat it

So glad they will never experience glory in the finals.

lakers-banners.jpg

LMAO @ "all you have". Jizz could win 15 titles IN A ROW and still have less rings than Lakes LOL. THAT is the difference between analshitics and non-analshitics LMAO. Sorry, but "playoff berths" and "winning seasons" aren't huge accolades contrary to your thoughts LOL!

"It's [a winning season] better than a ring for me" - your words

LMAO. Again this demonstrates the difference between a Jizz fan/analshitics proponent and a true fan of the beautiful game. The point of the game is to win the NBA championship LOL. I know that "winning one more game than last season" and "making the playoffs" are just as good as a ring to YOU (your words) but you'll have to excuse the rest of us when we laugh at you and dismiss your PoV resoundingly LMAO. There's a reason why nobody here takes you seriously, and it happened the moment you said that winning more games than the previous season was just as good as a title for you LOL.

You aren't even a good troll, you're just a flat out liar lol There is nothing clever about you, period. You know damn well nobody has ever said a winning season is better than a ring, it's shit you make up to be a shitty troll.

Also, the only thing demonstrated here is your lack of ability to understand what you read. It's called reading comprehension, and you don't even use it when typing out your own....thoughts..i guess is what you could call those.

The POINT is to win a championship, which is what YOU actually fail to see. The Grizzlies are a 50 win team right now, already got a playoff spot locked up with a chance to win a championship. The Lakers haven't even made it to 20 wins, were eliminated from the playoffs earlier than ever, in their history. and have ZERO chance at a championship.

Get a grip on your own asinine evaluations of this game, you literally have no clue what you are talking about. I'd bet you never even watched the games until you heard they were in the finals. You're team is garbage. Shit tier, literally. Not a single player on the Lakers wouldn't beg to be on the Grizzlies, right now.

The Lakers suck, your posting sucks, and their history doesn't mean shit. It just means you took a further fall down the shit hole than most teams do.

Lol it is funny how people act like the lakes have been irrelevant for decades now. Just two years ago they were contenders, also sucks that they got basketball reasoned, one true tore his Achilles and randle goes down at the start of the season.

Lol it is funny how people act like the lakes have been irrelevant for decades now. Just two years ago they were contenders, also sucks that they got basketball reasoned, one true tore his Achilles and randle goes down at the start of the season.

2 years ago they were contenders, now they are hoping for 20 wins. Not a single person has mentioned anything negative about their past, only recent history.

The last two years, the Lakers have been garbage. That's a fact. You can't claim to be a better team, just because you used to be really really good. You also can't use winning titles in the past as a proponent of analytics, when they weren't even used for 99% of the Lakers championships. You also can't compare the legacy of a 70 year old Lakers team to a 20 year old Grizzlies team and pretend it's a huge accomplishment.

The titles themselves are a huge accomplishment, nobody has denied that. It's just the Kanye West level of annoying that BD is, and the Brian Williams level fact telling that BD is, it makes it hard to actually say anything positive at all about the Lakers.

The POINT is to win a championship

LMAO, finally. TBH I didn't think it would take this long to beat this into you. Although you admit the point is to win a ring, you still are on record saying that a winning season / winning one more game than last season is better than a ring to you LOL. Try to reconcile that one for us LMAO!

Now since we agree that the point is to win a ring, we can analyze the following comparison more honestly -

Lakes (no analshitics) - 16 rings

Jizz (analshitics) - 0 rings LMAO!

So again, even by your own definitions Jizz are not in the same dimension as Lakes. Again, Jizz could 15-PEAT and still have less rings than Lakes.

Even by your own metric - if the Jizz have 15 CONSECUTIVE seasons of winning 1 more game than their last (better than a ring in your words) they would still have less "McFly Championships" than Lakes LOL!

Ok "mcfly championships" was actually pretty funny

LMAO, finally. TBH I didn't think it would take this long to beat this into you. Although you admit the point is to win a ring, you still are on record saying that a winning season / winning one more game than last season is better than a ring to you LOL. Try to reconcile that one for us LMAO!

Now since we agree that the point is to win a ring, we can analyze the following comparison more honestly -

Lakes (no analshitics) - 16 rings

Jizz (analshitics) - 0 rings LMAO!

So again, even by your own definitions Jizz are not in the same dimension as Lakes. Again, Jizz could 15-PEAT and still have less rings than Lakes.

Even by your own metric - if the Jizz have 15 CONSECUTIVE seasons of winning 1 more game than their last (better than a ring in your words) they would still have less "McFly Championships" than Lakes LOL!

How about this...

You quote where i said that...go back, show me. You're the one accusing, so the ONUS IS ON YOU, this isn't your stupid fairy comparison. You throw the accusations, you prove...show me where I said exactly that, and I'll sit here and tell everybody I'm a big ol' liar...

Or you can sit right here and tell everybody, like a fuckin' man, that you're a liar and have no clue at all how to debate or even carry on a decent conversation about sports.

Not one superstar is heading to LA. You dont hear any player saying they want to go there bc of the 16titles. We live in the now. Presently the Fakers are cursed until further notice. Those titles dont mean shit. Different players, coaches, mgt and owner. Now you have different ppl in the organization. They have completely ran out everyone except Kobe. The new owners are as stupid as they come. And until they sell they will be in the dark from the rest of the NBA.

Not even sure why BD is even arguing with someone who has their favorite fighters in their sig.

Not even sure why BD is even arguing with someone who has their favorite fighters in their sig.

Not sure why you decided to speak, when not spoken to. Don't get out of pocket, again, son.

Not buying the 'he lead them' narrative. Detroit was lead by ridiculously good defense, especially on the interior.

I have no idea how Chauncey's PER is that high either. He doesn't rebound, he only had above average assists (for a PG) a couple of times. His shooting % is meh. He did shoot 3's ok, but not at huge volume and he shot FTs really well. His steals and blocks are nothing to get excited about either.

His 05-06 season (his by far best), 18.5 ppg on 42%, 8.6 assts, 3.1 rebounds and .9 stls. Sometimes I'm baffled by how the advanced metrics can fluctuate based on FT% and 3pt%.

Billups career playoff Offensive Win Shares: 15.02 (12th all-time)

Billups career playoff Win Shares: 20.60 (18th all-time)

Billups career playoff WS/48: .1858 (19th all-time)

Billups career playoff Offensive Rating: 117.54 (19th all-time)

I didn't cite these numbers the other day, because tbh I didn't know they existed like this. I happened to be looking up Reggie Miller's all-time career playoff rankings earlier and I couldn't help but notice Billups' name repeatedly showing up in the top 20. So in this case the advanced science backs up what I already believed based on my eye test: Billups is very underrated and was one of the best PGs of all-time.

btw Reggie Miller is severely underrated as well

EDIT:

Reggie Miller career playoff Offensive Win Shares: 16.8 (10th all-time)

Reggie Miller career playoff Win Shares: 19.90 (20th all-time)

Reggie Miller career playoff WS/48: .1799 (23rd all-time)

Reggie Miller career playoff Offensive Rating: 119.22 (7th all-time)

Last edited:
Lmao @ Margery now acting like he's the one who gives BD and Revo permission to speak on an internet forum.

Haven't seen someone get this rustled in months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back