Clash of Clans, v2: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED...and our enemies do

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a sig bet in clan chat last night. I don't remember who was involved, but the bet was something about clearing bases in tomorrow's war.

Someone needs to make it Sherdog official.

Yo Corbin where you at. Your collectors are full and you have a gembola box waiting for you. People have been feasting on your base left and right dawg

There was a sig bet in clan chat last night. I don't remember who was involved, but the bet was something about clearing bases in tomorrow's war.

Someone needs to make it Sherdog official.

KJ and I have a bet going that involves me wiping his counter. My elder status (that I got yesterday) is on the line.

KJ and I have a bet going that involves me wiping his counter. My elder status (that I got yesterday) is on the line.

Lol he is probably going to have a TH9 counter. Hope it goes better than last time!

Someone finna get besmirched this war. I hope KJ gets paired against a rushed th10 with no xbows or wiz towers but lvl 3 infernos.

Anyway, this is probably already known to our upper dudes, but I figure it could be useful to post for our 666 th8s and th9s who face GoWiPe/GoWiWi ground attacks. It's a snippet about how to connect walls to make it as difficult as possible for wallbreakers.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...ungos_monday_tips_improper_junctions_defined/

What is he betting?

He didn't want to man up and bet his co-leader. But he did give me the elder status, so I can't complain.

I hope we outmatch our opponent for the first time in a long time and he's paired with any th8

He didn't want to man up and bet his co-leader.

35xyux.jpg

I take back all the bad things I said about KJ. He has indeed bet his co leader.

Anyone got any TH 7 favorite base setups? Bout to make TH 7 in few hours.

This is my set up ^_^

6f88r6.png

For farming I change it up and throw my TH on the outside and put my DE storage in the middle. I'm always sort of messing with it though.

Well boys, the end is near for me: I just started my last defensive upgrade for TH9. In 2 weeks, I’ll have wrapped up my second level 3 x-bow. From here on out, all my gold will be going into walls. I still have plenty of researches to go through, so I’m going to be making finishing touches for a while, but I’ll probably be at TH10 by the end of summer. It’s a big milestone for me. I remember thinking how hard it would be to get 7M gold for the final upgrade, but it really only took me a couple of days. The war bonuses have helped, and so has the win bonuses from moving to crystal league.

lucky Im still a month away from where you are now for the exception of x-bows which I will keep at level 1 until walls/heroes are all done.

The wait time on Teslas and X Bow upgrades is ridiculous at that level, so I find it hard to put off other upgrades while they are available. You might be a much more patient player than I am.
Hero upgrades are a pain in the ass. Having your BK/AQ down during war time is a huge hurdle to overcome. After level 15, each upgrade will take over a week.

The wait time on Teslas and X Bow upgrades is ridiculous at that level, so I find it hard to put off other upgrades while they are available. You might be a much more patient player than I am.
Hero upgrades are a pain in the ass. Having your BK/AQ down during war time is a huge hurdle to overcome. After level 15, each upgrade will take over a week.

The heroes are brutal.. there are so many complaints on the SC forums demanding that they be treated as lab upgrades rather than building constructions, but personally, I see it as just another challenge to work around and it's fun and rewarding when you finally get them back. I can't imagine upgrading them last 15 though... the costs are just enormous, but I suppose it may happen eventually.

This place is like a Massengill commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back