Clash of Clans, v2: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED...and our enemies do

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care that I was kicked out of the clan at all, I broke the rule they had, that's totally fine. I do care that an authority figure is picking stupid fights and trying to get personal because I insulted a game he loves so much. If anyone was butthurt over stupid shit, it was the one who couldn't handle criticism towards a video game.

What the hell is up with the mods acting like children?

That comment was indeed a good laugh. I don't know Madmick and don't know if he's a great person or the Antichrist, but I do know, historically, that Sherdog has a pretty poor history of dealing with its mods when they are bad. PerfectBalance (was that his name) comes to mind. Dude should have had his access stripped a long time coming.

Either way, you clearly aren't getting along with this particular guy and you admittedly don't play the game. Let it go.

I went full Slick this war.

That comment was indeed a good laugh. I don't know Madmick and don't know if he's a great person or the Antichrist, but I do know, historically, that Sherdog has a pretty poor history of dealing with its mods when they are bad. PerfectBalance (was that his name) comes to mind. Dude should have had his access stripped a long time coming.

Either way, you clearly aren't getting along with this particular guy and you admittedly don't play the game. Let it go.

I'm not the one who keeps bringing me up.

days-of-our-lives-o.gif

v3 is up:
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=104805033#post104805033

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back