• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

"Christ consumed Mayday is the best fighter on the Planet" -Mayday

Christ consumed Mayday huh... I never realized that Jesus was a cannibal.

That kid has seriously been brainwashed and his wife also seems crazy.

is that the name of the Catholic Church pedophile society?

escalate.jpg

Has god let him cum yet or nah?

Jesus loves knockouts

And beheadings. Shouts out to David and Goliath.

I wonder if anyone else noticed a trend that when fighters become more vocally religious then they were previously or recently got married they lose fights?

Nah. If anything, they win streak the more vocal they are. Vitor Jesus'd his way to a title shot homie. I'm all for Jesus freak MMA fighters. Shoot, even Jones was more of a killer when he was more Christian early in his career.

Faber choked Satan straight out of the man

I don't remember Mayday talking about religion till now and he lost his last fight, Fedor started losing fights when he became really religious, Benson hasn't been talking about his beliefs as much lately and won his last fight. I don't count Vitor cause he's been on PEDs.

Couture also lost when he got married and so did Shogun, maybe Liddell too, can't remember for sure.

6umjq8knfqywjzi0s3c89nffa.500x417x1.jpg

I can't pray to anyone who i know for a fact cant defend a double

Christ-consumed Joe Son was a force.

Jesus didn't tap Mayday

And beheadings. Shouts out to David and Goliath.

Nah. If anything, they win streak the more vocal they are. Vitor Jesus'd his way to a title shot homie. I'm all for Jesus freak MMA fighters. Shoot, even Jones was more of a killer when he was more Christian early in his career.

The trend I noticed wasn't just about religion but religion or getting married/divorced.

I don't count Belfort cause he was on TRT when he went on his winning streak.

Back