US Police killed more people in March than UK Police since 1900

Does this factor in swat teams for the UK? I'm sure the police rarely kill a person cause they don't have guns.

UK has a 1/5 of our population but that still doesn't cover such a huge leap. My guess would be population, less violence, and cops with no guns. Did I win?

How many cops died in the uk in March compared to cops in the US in that same month.

America has tons of guns..this shouldn't surprise anybody

How many cops died in the uk in March compared to cops in the US in that same month.

I would think the answer to that is zero...the last time I heard of a copper dying in England, or the UK was when she was stabbed in the leg by her husband

Answer is about seven U.S. cops in March were killed from firearms/assaults. Number goes up if you include auto accidents from pursuits etc (one of those today btw).

Not sure about UK

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1374908

Now even if singular data points may be debated, this is one insane observation.

yep lets compare a island to a USA, makes a lot of sense. Not everyone can have a cute little cop that blows a whistle an carrys a small baseball bat. Also notice the population difference? For a German you aren't very smart

US police are trained to assume everyone is a potential assailant armed to the teeth and about to pull a gun at any second.

its a big part of why people hate cops, not only do they shoot first and ask questions later, you can be an innocent tax payer and they will talk down to you like theyre youre boss and youre an idiot piece of shit. my friends dad is a fucking surgeon and when i was 14 i was in the car with his family and a cop pulled him over for something dumb, the officer yelled at him and talked down to him like he just murdered someone and that my friends dad was just lucky the cop wasn't hauling him to jail

the vast majority of police instantly make situations hostile

Here comes Americans claiming USA is #1 and its fine because of a b and c.

America has an issue with police brutality. End of story.

yep lets compare a island to a USA, makes a lot of sense.

That continental shelf. Damn, how could I forget.

Not everyone can have a cute little cop that blows a whistle an carrys a small baseball bat.

You sound butthurt.

Also notice the population difference? For a German you aren't very smart

Yeah. The US has about six times the UK population. That totally explains it.

Just another thing the US is number one at.

article-0-11FCC8B2000005DC-2_634x423.jpg

Streets in UK.

ghetto-thug-03.jpg

Streets in The USA.

Here comes Americans claiming USA is #1 and its fine because of a b and c.

America has an issue with police brutality. End of story.

Here come the Europeans who think they are Center of all thats holy on earth.

the vast majority of police instantly make situations hostile

Depends upon the precinct. In my town the cops here are down to earth and friendly. Head a tad bit south to a poor neighborhood they come across as more on edge and sometimes downright aggressive.

Back