Islamic State Thread v. 10: The Caliphate Space Program Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key aide of Saddam and the most high profile Ba'athist to evade capture and "mastermind" of ISIS Ezzat al-Douri has been killed according to early reports.

_41010220_izzat203bap.jpg

b9542123-b875-4fc9-bb98-ecd360f7a162_16x9_600x338.jpg

HOLD UP HOLD UP SON ! ! !! !! !

He's a GINGER ! ! ! ! ! !

Looks like the Daeshbags are likely to take all of Ramadi.

They are playing a lot smarter now. No reason to get Kobani'd in Tikkrit when they can take and hold more defensible positions.

HOLD UP HOLD UP SON ! ! !! !! !

He's a GINGER ! ! ! ! ! !

In I believe one of these threads someone noted that a higher than average percentage of foreign fighters signing up for IS and similar groups were red haired, and it was legit believed to be because of the fact they were more likely to be persecuted in their home country. Pretty wild.

Also, just from casual experience in my last few years, it seems their is some kind of tradition or practice with Muslim men dying their hair (particularly their beards) a super bright orange. I have no idea why, but where I live there's always a few older Muslim men with orange dyed beards.

well, there were historical rumors that the caliphs of cordoba were experimenting with ballistic missiles before the plague came and helped the spaniards finish la reconquista.

The math doesn't add up.

The Caliphate of Cordoba fell in 1031, the Black Death came along in 1346 and the Spaniards finished the Reconquista in 1492.

The math doesn't add up.

The Caliphate of Cordoba fell in 1031, the Black Death came along in 1346 and the Spaniards finished the Reconquista in 1492.

good to know, maybe (certainly) i remember it wrong, i think i read it many years ago and the dates are probably scrambled in my head. thnks.

Key aide of Saddam and the most high profile Ba'athist to evade capture and "mastermind" of ISIS Ezzat al-Douri has been killed according to early reports.

_41010220_izzat203bap.jpg

b9542123-b875-4fc9-bb98-ecd360f7a162_16x9_600x338.jpg

Look at him all dead and shit!

That's not Al Durri. Just another Isis ginger.

nope,its dyed with henna

While as you allude Muslim men do have a tradition of dying their beards red, Al Douri is a legit Ginger. His mustache, eyebrows are also auburn and his skin is really pasty white.

Folks correct me if I am wrong : my observation has been that beard dying tradition is a tradition mostly found in Yemen,South Asia and some of the 'Stans.

Last edited:
ISIS destroying Christian graves.

27A5921D00000578-3043255-Terrorist_group_ISIS_has_released_photographs_of_its_militants_d-m-9_1429260007804_zpsbrj5jhjc.jpg

Wearing a hoodie onesie ...

That's not Al Durri. Just another Isis ginger.

It very much looks like him if you look at the uncensored pictures though I shall wait for for DNA tests.

It very much looks like him if you look at the uncensored pictures though I shall wait for for DNA tests.

I saw all the uncensored pictures and it's not him.

In their latest video, Isis is showing off some American weapons they got from the retreating Iraqi army and Shia militias in Baiji.

In their latest video, Isis is showing off some American weapons they got from the retreating Iraqi army and Shia militias in Baiji.

Something tells me those American weapons mostly came from the Iraqi 'army,' as opposed to the Shia militias.

We might as well call the Iraqi army 'Daesh Supply Service' at this point.

at this point why even steal the left behind stuff? airstrikes will ensure that tank, humvee and apc will be knocked out toute suite.

Staying true to the regional trend the "army" does not know what the fuck to do when they are not told to do something and I have a feeling they did not capture any ammo as they probably did not have any to begin with.

at this point why even steal the left behind stuff? airstrikes will ensure that tank, humvee and apc will be knocked out toute suite.

Since ISIS is used to capturing Iraqi army equipment , the anti-ISIS coalition can plant trackers and listening devices in some of these vehicles and 'allow' ISIS to capture it then sit back and listen to what they are planning . They also now have the coordinates for ISIS convoys and know where ISIS troops are massing.

Since ISIS is used to capturing Iraqi army equipment , the anti-ISIS coalition can plant trackers and listening devices in some of these vehicles and 'allow' ISIS to capture it then sit back and listen to what they are planning . They also now have the coordinates for ISIS convoys and know where ISIS troops are massing.

Lol I was actually thinking the exact same thing.

The Prophet Mohammed was known to dye his beard red. Thats where the tradition comes from gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back