Islamic State Thread v. 10: The Caliphate Space Program Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS claims responsibility for deadly bombing in Jalalabad Afghanistan.

CC4DeOnW4AAfXGi.jpg

That article is downright phenomenal. Best analysis I've ever seen, and it totally explains the emergence of ISIS.

This article along with many others over the past few months show that ISIS wasn't just a bunch of ragtag Jihadi drunk zealots but an Org. supported at its core by remnants of Saddam's Baathist regime , especially the Naqshabandi Army . Behind the scenes allegiances and support amongst Iraq's Sunni Tribes was instrumental to ISIS's success. As the Sun Tzu saying goes, a rebel/fighting force is the fish and the civilian population is the water.

Some reports from months back mentioned there was some friction between the secular Baathists and the religious zealots in ISIS. Other more recent news reports mentioned how former Baathists who were secular became radicalized and adopted Salafi sympathies.

Last edited:
Syria - Hezbollah ambushes and ISIS foot convoy, killing about 200 ISIS fighters.

[YT]7tAzQFcuk4c#t=32[/YT]

That video is old as fuck (16 months or something). And it's the SAA ambushing the FSA.

That video is old as fuck (16 months or something). And it's the SAA ambushing the FSA.

Could be SAA + Hez or mostly Hez or just Hez. I found it on a Lebanese forum where the thread stipulation was videos of Hezbollah only action in Syria.

Something tells me those American weapons mostly came from the Iraqi 'army,' as opposed to the Shia militias.

We might as well call the Iraqi army 'Daesh Supply Service' at this point.

In the video they find a Shia flag next to the Humvee's.

Could be SAA + Hez or mostly Hez or just Hez. I found it on a Lebanese forum where the thread stipulation was videos of Hezbollah only action in Syria.

It was done by SAA. Maybe Hizb helped out but at the time it was widely reported as an SAA ambush. I remember a few days after the attack the FSA said most of the victims (~170) were civilians trying to get the fuck out from East Ghouta.

Which would make sense because for a militia to walk in a huge column in an open field would be really stupid.

It was done by SAA. Maybe Hizb helped out but at the time it was widely reported as an SAA ambush. I remember a few days after the attack the FSA said most of the victims (~170) were civilians trying to get the fuck out from East Ghouta.

Which would make sense because for a militia to walk in a huge column in an open field would be really stupid.

If it was civilians the Western press and political establishment would have been all over it , like a dung beetle on dung.

If it was civilians the Western press and political establishment would have been all over it , like a dung beetle on dung.

That's what the FSA were saying.

One thing for sure; that video is 16 months old and it's about the SAA blowing up FSA.

Nothing to do with ISIS.

That's what the FSA were saying.

One thing for sure; that video is 16 months old and it's about the SAA blowing up FSA.

Nothing to do with ISIS.

If it was considered true by international observers it would have made the news in the West and Sunni Gulf in a big way .

If it was considered true by international observers it would have made the news in the West and Sunni Gulf in a big way .

Saying it didn't make the news in the middle east shows how full of shit you are. It was all over the news in a big way:

Here are a couple of videos from the most popular news channels, Aljazeera and Al Arabiya:

[YT]R1dvvgsQK2U&oref[/YT]

[YT]hPvAoDbgPpE[/YT]

Both confirming it has nothing to do with ISIS. And it was largely carried out by the SAA. And the people getting blown to pieces were FSA/civilians.

Propagate this bullshit to people who don't know what the fuck is going on. Liberals. They would easily fall for this and it would make them nuthug Iran and it's proxies even more.

Saying it didn't make the news in the middle east shows how full of shit you are. It was all over the news in a big way:

Here are a couple of videos from the most popular news channels, Aljazeera and Al Arabiya:

Both confirming it has nothing to do with ISIS. And it was largely carried out by the SAA. And the people getting blown to pieces were FSA/civilians.

Propagate this bullshit to people who don't know what the fuck is going on. Liberals. They would easily fall for this and it would make them nuthug Iran and it's proxies even more.

I don't doubt it was reported but there is a difference between reporting news and making a big deal of it. Like the claimed Assad chemical attacks. If the people in the video were proven to be civilians then that footage would have been aired all over the media in the West because the West is anything but a friend of Assad and major Western allies like the Turks, Gulf Arabs and Israel want Assad gone.

You shouldn't be lecturing anyone on propaganda since your narrative is from a Kurdish tribalist pov and observing your past posts here, you see Iran as the biggest enemy . I don't claim other Kurdish nationalists share your feelings.

Why wasn't it all over the Western news because powerfull entities in the West want to wage war on Assad or at the very least keep the heat on him because it hurts Hezbollah and Iran.

You might know some details from the war there that some of us here don't but you also misrepresent and or underplay facts that doesn't comport well with your nationalist loyalties. I read the news a lot so I don't fall for your bullshit and see through your bias , evident in previous threads on Iran that you engaged in.

Last edited:
It wasn't made into a big deal on Al Jazeera or Al Arabiya. I don't doubt it was reported but there is a difference between reporting news and making a big deal of it. Like the claimed Assad chemical attacks .

You shouldn't be lecturing anyone on propaganda since you are a known partisan Kurdish tribalist who hates Iran.

If it was civilians it would have been all over the Western news because powerfull entities in the West want to wage war on Assad or at the very least keep the heat on him because it hurts Hezbollah and Iran.

You might know some details from the war there that some of us here don't but you also misrepresent and or underplay facts that doesn't comport well with your nationalist loyalities. I read the news a lot so I don't fall for your bullshit and see through your bias , evident in previous threads on Iran that you engaged in.

Fucking hell is this my life?

You are posting a 16 months old video of SAA blowing up FSA fighters (FSA claims most were civilians) as an exclusive under the false title of "Hizbollah killing 200 ISIS fighters".

And you accuse me for spreading propaganda and bullshit?

In what sort of dimensions of existence does this even make a semblance of sense?

And as for the thread about Iran; your champion madhorse is getting humiliated. He can't answer a simple question because it would totally destroy his own arguments. So he is just ignoring it and pretending it never happened.

If you think that thread makes me look bad then you really shouldn't bother with politics or anything that has to do with logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back