Cain at MayPac, meets Deontay Wilder

Wilder would be the 1st death in the ufc if he even tried.

Nice. That was a stupid comment. "With 6 months of Wrestling, he will be champion". The ignorance on other martial arts and combat sports is surprising. Ignorance is bliss for some.

Lol, Wilder would beat the fuck out of Most UFC heavy weights. And with a year of wrestling he would be champion.

Name me one UFC heavyweight that can match this guys hands?

Here, I'll make it easier, name me one UFC fighter in any division that can match this guys hands?

Yup, that's what I thought

5-min youtube video on tdd and submission defense and Wilder is UFC HW champ...guaranteed

if Cain got slept with JDS overhand that bad then Wilder kills him with any punch, KO by jab even unless Cain gets it down quick and fast.

Who's this "Cain" person? I vaguely recall watching someone by that name fight, but... gosh that was a long time ago. Must be someone else.

He is only known because he got a lucky punch against Zelenoff.

You can tell cain just wants to smash that guy

Who's this "Cain" person? I vaguely recall watching someone by that name fight, but... gosh that was a long time ago. Must be someone else.

I don't know. He is very charismatic though. Clearly if he were in the UFC he would be a huge draw and do great promoting his fights whenever those did occur.

A lot of charisma Dana would probably love to have a HW champ like Wilder.

Lol, Wilder would beat the fuck out of Most UFC heavy weights. And with a year of wrestling he would be champion.

Here, I'll make it easier, name me one UFC fighter in any division that can match this guys hands?

Rofl wtf?

No shit a profession HW boxing champion is going to have better hands than any UFC HW. Thanks for pointing out the obvious dumbass.

And he still wouldn't have enough wrestling in a year to beat Cain. It's amazing how little people on this site know about the sport of wrestling.

Wilder vs Mark Hunt or JDS LETS GOOO

Years of training and Bigfoot couldn't defend the first takedown from Cain...Wilder wouldn't have a chance at landing on Cain, he would be smothered and finished with vicious ground and pound in the first round.

Wilder vs Mark Hunt or JDS LETS GOOO

If those two guys agreed to fight like their normal selves, which is to keep the fight standing, then I would love to see those fights. Wilder would decapitate both.

Years of training and Bigfoot couldn't defend the first takedown from Cain...Wilder wouldn't have a chance at landing on Cain, he would be smothered and finished with vicious ground and pound in the first round.

Bigfoot is actually the slowest fighter on the UFC roster. He'll even Mark Hunt and Roy Nelson are more fleet footed than Big Foot.

Wilder would be the most athletically gifted fighter in that joke of a division. I'm a big MMA fan, but the UFC heavyweight division is a fucking joke.

Why in the FUCK would the HW champion of the world slum it for chump change in the UFC?
This is seriously a retarded conversation.

Honestly, with Cain's fucked up knees, he might want to ask Deontay if he can get him an in with Al Haymon.

Cain would smash Wilder in a real fight.. Even if Wilder trained Wrestling for 4 years!

It's not about how good his hands are. You can say that about any good boxer. mayweather or anyone. But the same thing would happen to him that would happen to any boxer. He would get taken down and destroyed. If anyone really thinks, all he needs is a year of training and he's suddenly going to be able to deal with Cain's wrestling, are being stupid. What about leg kicks, knees, elbows, submissions. how would he deal with that?

Back