Media Jon Jones ponders fighting Stipe Miocic, Tom Aspinall: "I am not changing my plans for anyone"

This is getting soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking annoying lol.

Fighting Stipe means nothing, it's another name to add to his list, and the UFC and their shills are doing everything they can to tout Stipe as the best HW ever, so that it makes Jones look like Thanos when he beats him. Stipe hasn't fought in over threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee years, this is insane.

Shouldn't be for UFC hw title is the point
That's precisely it. We wouldn't mind Jon and Stipe fighting and headlining a card, whatever they want, but don't hold up the entire division for an ego fight for Jon.
Strip him of the belt and be done with it.

LFG!!!!!!!

17147555185156.jpg
I know it's aweful but if Jon beats Stipe I would prefer this fight over Jon Aspinal. I'm a sick bastard I know and I know it's not fair but I'd be all up for it (even though Alex probably gets tackled.)

Jon Jones the greatest ever speaks! So we should listen and bow down to the king. lol

How on earth is it with the UFC, that the employee dictates when he will work and who he will work with. If you are under contract to a boss, then the boss should be telling you what to do. Jones is clearly uncertain, scared even of fighting Tom Aspinall.

Hm, JBJ....even if you win against grandpa Miocic that doesn´t make you the greatest HW. A fight with Gane doesn´t make you a great HW.
It´s only one fight with the belt and it´s not even a conclusion you will win that. Grandpa Miocic can wrestle and you have never taken a punch from a real HW.
<mma1>

It´s a joke like every other shit that comes from that guy. But he is the king of pico and for shure the king of ducking too. He will always have excuses.
I hate him as much as any other human on this planet.

He does whatever the fuck he wants and that's ok. Stipe deserves the retirement payday too.

Hm, JBJ....even if you win against grandpa Miocic that doesn´t make you the greatest HW. A fight with Gane doesn´t make you a great HW.
It´s only one fight with the belt and it´s not even a conclusion you will win that. Grandpa Miocic can wrestle and you have never taken a punch from a real HW.
<mma1>

It´s a joke like every other shit that comes from that guy. But he is the king of pico and for shure the king of ducking too. He will always have excuses.
I hate him as much as any other human on this planet.
Meh, neither fighting against Aspinall makes him the HW Goat.

In B4 his last handful of fans start making more excuses for him...
I’ve made a ton of excuses for Jones his whole career and defended him the whole way but ducking Tom is inexcusable. He either needs to give up the belt and fight Stipe or shut up and fight the interim champ. It’s such BS this is being allowed to go on.

Jon’s legacy years down the road won’t be of a young guy who fought a destroyed the best of the best, taking on all comers. Instead, it’ll be of a coward on the sidelines looking for a winnable fight and holding back an entire division and a deserving champ to do so while the UFC allows it. He could go down as the greatest but his legacy will be of a guy who picked an easy fight and held up the division because he was scared.

Last edited:
Meh, neither fighting against Aspinall makes him the HW Goat.
The HW-division is weak these days he could beat the whole top 15 and wouldn´t deserve to be called that. And I like what Aspinall has done in the UFC so far.

Cain, JDS, Francis, even Werdum, he wouldn´t stand a chance against these guys. He would probably get beat by DC at HW.

John is objectively a pussy at this point. He used to be a killer, but now just wants to protect his legacy. He’s become Floyd Mayweather. No risks.

It’s not just his age, dumbass. It’s also the fact that he hasn’t fought in 3 years, hasn’t won in 4 years, and is coming off of a violent KO.
Those that want the Stipe fight over Tom hug Jon’s nuts so tight he’s beginning to transition.
Yet you are ok with the fact that Jones will be 37, has had one fight in the last 4 years that lasted not even a round and is coming off of a bad injury? The Stipe fight is one I prefer if you prefer to see the Tom fight then good for you.

you know its not going well when we have both arguments: a) stipe is greatest ufc hw ever b) he needs to get paid asap

Yet you are ok with the fact that Jones will be 37, has had one fight in the last 4 years that lasted not even a round and is coming off of a bad injury? The Stipe fight is one I prefer if you prefer to see the Tom fight then good for you.
Jon is the undisputed HW Champion and fought a year ago. Tom is the Interim Champ. This isn’t hard to comprehend.

'the guy with the accolades', what a dunce. maybe he should fight fedor then.

Jon is the undisputed HW Champion and fought a year ago. Tom is the Interim Champ. This isn’t hard to comprehend.
Two different HW champs defending two different HW belts against two different opponents is straight up pro wrestling and boxing bullshit too.

How are fans supposed to take the HW division seriously when it's being ran by a fucking clown?

This is also like Jake Paul claiming he would fight legitimate boxers than saying "I'm fighting one of the best ever, forget taking it slow"

When the reality is anyone in top 50 from 160 and up would beat Tyson now.

I'm fighting the best I'm not fighting nobodies. Reyes and Santos arguably beat him almost in succession and that was years ago. He knows this too btw. It'll be Stipe and maybe Periera and that's it.

Not so sure he beats anyone good now, I don't think he is either. But he has already done it all so I guess it's fine.

Back