Game of Thrones discussion v25 Team White Walkers edition (NO BOOK TALK. No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would want to avoid being friendzoned.

The zone is lonnngggg

With many a winding turn

That leads us to whooooo

Knowws where? Who knows when?

But I'm stronnnggggg

Strong enough to careeeee, ooughhhh

They ain't heavy

They my brothersssss

No+word+for+friendzone+in+dothraki+props+to+spartenfreeman_b39c47_4716014.png

tumblr_mnu1go29Sq1r4iruco1_250.gif

xpA8rwn.jpg

good times. After throwing that spear he damn near won her back though

Lol at jorah. I kept cringing so hard every time he kept staring up at dany. Dude should've just left like he was told. Then when he held out his hand and looked like a kid on Christmas, I was hoping she would've slapped him instead and told him to leave

They are all terrible fathers. But craster was doing some seriously fucked up shit.

Logic says Craster without doubt. None of those others have shit on him.

What's the beef with Craster? He obviously loves his daughters and he sends his sons to go become super-powerful commanders of the undead. Seems like a solid candidate for BEST father on the show.

They are all terrible fathers. But craster was doing some seriously fucked up shit.

idk. the mad king defended rhaegars honor and action when he kidnapped lyanna stark which started roberts rebellion

hes a great father who sacrificed everything in the kingdom for his son to get some

You guys are killing me with this leaked pics talk. I've had to try to read as little as possible to make sure I don't know what you're really talking about.

Craster and Stannis are the top two for the poll. Craster was an absolute filthy, daughter-fooking wildling bastard, but he didn't burn his wive/daughters at the stake. Keeping it in the family was his biggest crime and supplying the white walkers with an army of the dead...which clearly is needed given how fucked up the world is.

Stannis did one of the single-most terrible things on the show and that's saying something considering how much bad shit has happened.

Bolton belongs in the poll, too though..."while I was raping your mother as her late husband lay hanging above us"...

You guys are killing me with this leaked pics talk. I've had to try to read as little as possible to make sure I don't know what you're really talking about.

Craster and Stannis are the top two for the poll. Craster was an absolute filthy, daughter-fooking wildling bastard, but he didn't burn his wive/daughters at the stake. Keeping it in the family was his biggest crime and supplying the white walkers with an army of the dead...which clearly is needed given how fucked up the world is.

Stannis did one of the single-most terrible things on the show and that's saying something considering how much bad shit has happened.

lol are you rationalizing Craster's murder of his sons?

Lol at jorah. I kept cringing so hard every time he kept staring up at dany. Dude should've just left like he was told. Then when he held out his hand and looked like a kid on Christmas, I was hoping she would've slapped him instead and told him to leave

Dude proved himself about a million times over. By the time he threw the spear into the SOH, it was obvious that if Dany didn't take him back she had some serious mental problems.

It's funny how- the way it was edited anyway- it looks like when Jorah is first introduced in the pits, he gives a head nod to Danny and then shifts and eyes and looks at Tyrion knowingly and Tyrion is pretty horrified. Pretty cool how Tyrion and Jorah came to like each other despite the nature of how they met.

The zone is lonnngggg

With many a winding turn

That leads us to whooooo

Knowws where? Who knows when?

But I'm stronnnggggg

Strong enough to careeeee, ooughhhh

They ain't heavy

They my brothersssss

hahah. thanks for the vote of confidence, man. I often find myself reading your posts and agreeing exactly with what you're saying as well.

lol are you rationalizing Craster's murder of his sons?

hahah. Nah- he's an atrocious piece of shit. What was weird about Craster though was that he had Jeor Mormont's backing- and Mormont was definitely a noble dude. Craster just represents once again how fucked up this world is as the Night's Watch was aware of what he was doing and yet let him go on doing it...up until when the mutineers did their thing...and made things arguably even worse for his family...

hahah. Nah- he's an atrocious piece of shit. What was weird about Craster though was that he had Jeor Mormont's backing- and Mormont was definitely a noble dude. Craster just represents once again how fucked up this world is as the Night's Watch was aware of what he was doing and yet let him go on doing it...up until when the mutineers did their thing...and made things arguably even worse for his family...

it's such a depressing universe. Yeah I was happy when he got his and then Jon saved the day from the murderous raping mutineers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back