Nate Diaz "Gilbert won, He broke his whole **** (face)"

Funny shit. Would like to see Alvarez throw some of those leg kicks Nate's way.

Gilbert won the round that he broke Alvarez's face in and lost the other 2.

More idiocy from Nate, but what do you expect? Oh, and by the way, Ariel Helwani said that Eddie was released from the hospital and he has NO SERIOUS INJURIES. So Melendez and Co. can STFU about breaking Eddie's face. Superficial cuts ARE NOT taken into consideration when scoring a fight. Eddie clearly took the last 2 rounds. Cry more Melendez and Co.

Was a close fight...the TD's as brief as they were won Eddie the fight I guess, melendez gassed pretty hard and was not aggressive at all.

Gilbert was capable of winning that fight be he just didnt seem to be into it at all last night...neither guy really did. But yeah was close either fighter could have got the nod and I would have been fine with it.

Nate's looking more and more like Marcus Davis.

Pure class as usual.

Nate is backstage trying to pick fights in the hallway high school style.

Dude is entertaining but he seems stuck in the Stone Age as is his fighting style.

I wish he would FIGHT more though. His fights are usually entertaining win or lose.

The best thing that ever happened to MMA was the Diaz brothers becoming irrelevant, as they are now.

This guy is so delusional. Dude has won a single fight in his last 4 and he's acting like people are afraid of him

Gil wooped him. I had it 30-27. maybe 29-28

i thought that was an easy fight to score. eddie looked like he knew he lost....the crowd was so suprised they didnt even boo, just silence

Gil wooped him. I had it 30-27. maybe 29-28

i thought that was an easy fight to score. eddie looked like he knew he lost....the crowd was so suprised they didnt even boo, just silence
It was.

aa.jpg

Diaz brothers still do not understand the 10 point system.

To be fair, I don't think they know how to count to 10. So, they may be at a disadvantage but not being able to add round by round so they think "hey, I hit him once good...I should win"

Back