Cormier out with injury

Gus had no business fighting for a title the guy who murked him failed to obtain anyway.

I'm ready for the interim title announcement now Dana, it's only fair...

He's lucky he wasn't set to face one of the UFC's hyped up golden boys. The UFC would've called him a coward and liar and the great fans of the UFC would've follow suit. Then next week they would all talk about what a highly respect high integrity sport this is with the baddest most high class athletes.

Well UFC is pretty much fucked up if there won't be a interim fight for LHW too,then.

It's the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends........

Have to think eventually the Fertitas and Dana will be looking to sell? The UFC's success is based a lot on their stars willing to fight. Something the UFC has no control over. That being said I'm probably wrong about them selling.

AKA loses all it's belts by the end of 2015 Cain already lost his HW strap, Robbie may very well lose his WW strap come next week, now DC comes up lame to avoid losing his LHW strap. AKA (Also Known As) "Belt less" Academy...

Side Note: Luke will not get that MW strap from Weidman

AKA loses all it's belts by the end of 2015 Cain already lost his HW strap, Robbie may very well lose his WW strap come next week, now DC comes up lame to avoid losing his LHW strap. AKA (Also Known As) "Belt less" Academy...

Robbie AKA? :p

I wonder if he was doing this.

Side Note: Luke will not get that MW strap from Weidman

robbie

wat

this totally deserve an Interim title fight between Gustafson vs Rampage or OSP/Texeira Winner or probably Rashad

Sorry: Bader

Back