Cormier out with injury

Oh you gotta be fuckin kidding me.

cant believe that wasnt posted in here yet

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Remember that Rumble tweet yesterday that all he wanted his opponent to do was sign the contract?

It's Gus vs Rumble bros

Could this be the first time two people coming off losses get a title fight?

All that rolling around with his bff Cain finally caught up to him.

Remember that Rumble tweet yesterday that all he wanted his opponent to do was sign the contract?

It's Gus vs Rumble bros

Makes a lot of sense. A good co main on a ppv or main on a fox card.

It's Gus vs Rumble bros

do you think so?

if gus is promised a titleshot he wont fight rumble right now

i hope its overeem

This is getting tiring. The UFC should create a 1M $ bonus every year for the least injured champion.

AKA and Nova for camps of the year.

2 guys coming off embarassing losses fighting for the belt. Great idea.

It's not real until it's posted on the front page of Sherdog, dammit.

one question... didn't he get a surgery on his knee after his fight with Jon Jones was moved from UFC 178 to UFC 183? I think I heard he postponed he knee surgery to fight Jones at UFC 178 after Gus pulls, now that Jones pulled as well he did took the time for the surgery, anybody remember this?

Gus has been injured a couple of times, too. Rehabbing/training currently, as well.

Rashad's constantly injured, as well. He'd be my choice for a replacement if he wasn't injury prone. Bader looks to be the healthiest out of those. Make him vs Gus, winner gets DC. If Bader wins, he has 1 top scalp collected and if Gus wins he's coming off a ranked win.

Screw Bader vs Evans. Let's make Gus vs Bader.

Out of what? There was no set date

Cormier/Gustafsson was briefly rumored as the event headliner at Septmeber's UFC 191. That is all that it was, a rumor. UFC never mentioned it, and there were no reports that it had been tabbed for the event. Signs still point to Johnson/Dodson 2 at UFC 191.

Taken from Swedish source posted by TS.

Gustafson's manager Tomas Ghassemi told TT that according to what he heard about a knee injury, there will be no fight against the "DC" in Las Vegas in early September, but he hopes that "The Mauler" get the chance later in the fall.

The 28-year-old Swede has won eight of eleven fights in the UFC. The three losses have come against Phil Davis in 2010, in the title match against Jon Jones 2013 against Anthony Johnson in Tele2 Arena in January of this year.

"The Mauler" was forced to abandon the match against Glover Teixeira in Berlin on 20 June due to a back injury.

Seemed like a heard 2 weeks ago he banged up his knee and the fight was probably not going to happen.

one question... didn't he get a surgery on his knee after his fight with Jon Jones was moved from UFC 178 to UFC 183? I think I heard he postponed he knee surgery to fight Jones at UFC 178 after Gus pulls, now that Jones pulled as well he did took the time for the surgery, anybody remember this?

Yeah I remember this but he didn't postpone the surgery he went along with a different therapy. I recall him saying that he went through the same process as Kobe Bryant.

Back