Gegard Mousasi keeps going in on fans on facebook (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighters deal with a lot of bullshit from fans, but damnit if this isn't hilarity to me. His responses boil down to "suck a dick and kill yourself."

Why would he get in shit ? People talking shit to him on his page and hes responding accordingly

Dumb, sure , but thats all that is

Man you guys really love Mousasi. The pitchforks come out when DC tells a few jokes. This guy is wishing death on people and nobody gives a shit. lol

Not defending mousasi for his comments, but those people are pieces of shit and I could not care less if they died right now. If I could press a button and get 100dollars for it, but they would die then I sure would press that button:redface:

Is "bashing fighters on another site" a bannable offence on Sherdog though? I don't think Sherdog mods should punish someone for their actions outside of Sherdog, that's some NSA level shit, dangerous path to go down.

Hahahaha you're so concerned about this because you're a troll on other sites as well? Like they'd ever enforce Sherdog rules on another site. You exposed yourself as a troll, ya goof.

K, so if this is legits Mousasi posting this stuff, won't he get some kind of flack in the media or from UFC? I mean other athletes etc got in hot water for their social media comments and these are rough comments. Hoping people are suicidal and encouraging them to kill themselves? Come on. Will he have to issue a public apology at some point?

I can't imagine him saying that. Someone else probably wrote it

Dude Gegard could get in some serious trouble for this. Wether it's him or not.

hqdefault.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

Give this man a title shot!

Hall rattled his brain harder than I thought.

Imaging how much shit athletes that are much more famous like Lebron or Tom Brady puts up with? Chill out Moose!

I'm with Gegard.

Those are the kind of "Fans" nobody needs.
Fuck those losers.

Unfortunately it probably isn't him writing any of it. However, it is very funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back