Gegard Mousasi keeps going in on fans on facebook (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow damn surprising coming from mousasi haha - kinda sad when the angry assholes of the world can get to the talented people who put themselves out there

Has it been confirmed that's Mousasi's legit FB account? Everything posted sounds like some idiot 16 year old posting. Doubt it's really him. He has better things to do.

It is Moose's account. Those posts have been taken down but he's tore into a few people in the last couple minutes called a guy "retard" and said one made a fake girl account

Well this guy is a sherdogger named BiasBEgone

2uz5oqu.jpg

then on sherdog we have this thread by BiasBEgone: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/mousasi-33-3-outside-ufc-4-3-ufc-reality-check-its-best-3072737/

Mousasi: 33-3 outside the UFC, 4-3 in the UFC / Reality check at its best

and this is his OP:

^ what an asshole
Hope that guy gets banned on here.

Well this guy is a sherdogger named BiasBEgone

2uz5oqu.jpg

then on sherdog we have this thread by BiasBEgone: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/mousasi-33-3-outside-ufc-4-3-ufc-reality-check-its-best-3072737/

Mousasi: 33-3 outside the UFC, 4-3 in the UFC / Reality check at its best

and this is his OP:

^ what an asshole

BiasBEgone is possibly the biggest loser I've come across if it's him. You have to be a really sad, pathetic, unfulfilled human being to go out of your way to kick someone when they're down just because you envy aspects of their life.

Has it been confirmed that's Mousasi's legit FB account? Everything posted sounds like some idiot 16 year old posting. Doubt it's really him. He has better things to do.

It's his official page. It could be someone else posting from it but it's not a fan page.

Hope that guy gets banned on here.

Is "bashing fighters on another site" a bannable offence on Sherdog though? I don't think Sherdog mods should punish someone for their actions outside of Sherdog, that's some NSA level shit, dangerous path to go down.

Classy Diaz fans...Blacked out his name because maybe it was a temporary lapse in judgment which he'll regret and quickly delete. Anyway, once again, I doubt it's actually Mousasi. Probably one of his guys; he has a pretty large crew with him and they probably handle his social media. He should put a leash on whoever is posting from it.

dRq8yVJ.png

It is Moose's account. Those posts have been taken down but he's tore into a few people in the last couple minutes called a guy "retard" and said one made a fake girl account

in the last couple of minutes? it's 2 in the morning in tokyo, i doubt being on facebook after that fight is his priority right now.

the timeline for those posts coincides more with a european timezone. right now it's between 6pm and 8 pm across europe, a nice sunday evening, just good enough for such an activity.

god, people are gullible as fuck on sherdog.

Dude Gegard could get in some serious trouble for this. Wether it's him or not.

I agree that it's not a good look. He needs to stay away from social media for a few weeks until things calm down. There's nothing to be gained by reacting to idiots in the heat of the moment.

There is one big objection I have however to what you are saying. These are not fans. They are jackasses and haters. It's not okay for them to be talking to him like they are, and I don't blame him for wanting to hit back.

He just needs to consider the bigger picture here. By fighting back like this he is feeding the trolls and he could end up saying something he will regret.

Oh fuck, that gave me a laugh. I think it's just picturing Gegard saying this stuff. I had a couple tears going.

I think Mousasi just had to win SOMETHING that night :p

Well yeah he got the douche belt with those stupid comments. And himself in trouble, I'm sure.

He is really really obsessed about sucking dick in these tweets.

in the last couple of minutes? it's 2 in the morning in tokyo, i doubt being on facebook after that fight is his priority right now.

the timeline for those posts coincides more with a european timezone. right now it's between 6pm and 8 pm across europe, a nice sunday evening, just good enough for such an activity.

god, people are gullible as fuck on sherdog.

It doesn't seem like something a pro fighter would do after a loss, sit on fb replying to trolls. Add in that it's Mousasi we're talking about and I'm sure it's not him making these posts.

He's probably a sherdog mod

Shut the fuck up you ******* mother probably likes ********* and big ********* and she ******** with black ********* and they ******** her face ****** like sprinkler system.

What have you done you ******** I hope everybody you ever met dies, and say to my fuckin face I slap your face.

Man you guys really love Mousasi. The pitchforks come out when DC tells a few jokes. This guy is wishing death on people and nobody gives a shit. lol

Is "bashing fighters on another site" a bannable offence on Sherdog though? I don't think Sherdog mods should punish someone for their actions outside of Sherdog, that's some NSA level shit, dangerous path to go down.

I get what you're saying, but I doubt sherdog wants people on their site that are vile enough to go on the man's FB page and bash him like that. That's just fucked up.

Shut the fuck up you ******* mother probably likes ********* and big ********* and she ******** with black ********* and they ******** her face ****** like sprinkler system.

What have you done you ******** I hope everybody you ever met dies, and say to my fuckin face I slap your face.

****** ********************************** ******* ** ******** **** ******* ***** ******* ************ ******* *********** *******
******* **** ***, ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back