Gegard Mousasi keeps going in on fans on facebook (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt its Moose posting these responses.

I can't believe that is him. If it is then he might just be the sorest loser I have ever seen lol.

i just got a private message from Gegard here on Sherdogs and he says he was hacked and his team is working on resolving the problem. But for now just stop following the account.

Setting up his departure from the UFC and his arrival for Sakikabara's NYE show.

A public figure should not directly engage on social media unless it is for promotional purposes.

To engage otherwise is to feed the trolls, creates negative headlines and really doesn't accomplish anything.

Even if the loser fans are the ones at fault, to respond to them just legitimizes them. Don't fault Moose for this, but it's a lesson he and many others need to learn. It's just not worth it.

Didn't know that Moose could behave like this, but I suppose after saying you will never lose again only to be BTFO by a heavy underdog you're gonna let loose some ugly

It's so fucking strange to see how he's handling this backlash after the loss. Doesn't seem very Moose-like at all. Black dicks, really Mousasi?

Also, that Jimmy Russell guy who posted that to his page is Sherdog user BiasBEGone. He made a thread with the exact same title as that FB post. Everyone shame him.

Lmao @ at the one about black dicks. It would be priceless to hear him actually say some shit like that.

Why would he get in shit ? People talking shit to him on his page and hes responding accordingly

Dumb, sure , but thats all that is

Responding accordingly? He told someone he hopes their suicidal and kills themselves. That's not responding accordingly. Accordingly would be responding calmly and with confidence or not responding at all. I honestly don't think it's him though...doesn't seem like him even if he is upset.

Imaging how much shit athletes that are much more famous like Lebron or Tom Brady puts up with? Chill out Moose!

Difference is, Lebron and Brady didn't just literally get their asses beat down, THEN have to hear all that bullshit.

Also, that Jimmy Russell guy who posted that to his page is Sherdog user BiasBEGone. He made a thread with the exact same title as that FB post. Everyone shame him.

Not necessarily. It's very possible the FB guy is a Sherdogger that saw that thread and copy/pasted it to Facebook. It's not like BiasBEGone has a copyright for that thread.

cant lie I got a little chub after reading those posts by mousasi

I can't imagine Mousasi talking like this LOL.

Not necessarily. It's very possible the FB guy is a Sherdogger that saw that thread and copy/pasted it to Facebook. It's not like BiasBEGone has a copyright for that thread.

No but it seems like a large coincidence. I'm going with my gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back