Carson: 'Darwin influenced by Satan.'

You keep calling me a "piece of shit", but it's only because you disagree with me. I'm actually a pretty decent guy. If you ever needed help, I'm exactly the type of guy you'd want to run into.

Cmon Rip. You reject evolution. To open minded, evolved people that makes you a piece of shit.

You keep calling me a "piece of shit", but it's only because you disagree with me. I'm actually a pretty decent guy. If you ever needed help, I'm exactly the type of guy you'd want to run into.

He said he thought you were probably group #1. Which means he think you probably AREN'T a "piece of shit".

Whoa, this coming from an evolutionists? How ironic.

Evolutionist? Lol!

Where is the irony? The fact, or law, of evolution has mountains of evidence, whereas your theory does not. So explain how your theory is "better".

Cmon Rip. You reject evolution. To open minded, evolved people that makes you a piece of shit.

No, not a POS. But severely uninformed. I mean, you two lack a high school level understanding of evolution.

Here you go http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080417112433.htm

Lizards introduced to an island in the 70s evolved new valves in their gut to allow them to take advantage of the new diet available.

That fits your request perfectly yes?

Yup, along with bacteria (great experiment where scientists tested how they evolved based on the food provided), several species of fish, dogs, birds, etc..

Plus evolution is confirmed across disciplines (geneticists, geologists who confirm age of fossils in rocks, biologists, paleontologist, carbon dating, etc.).

In another thread TCK asked if we actually witnessed evolution and I said we did but he never responds. He gets obliterated in threads and just claims victory. This is normal (and a waste of time to argue with him).

Actually I explicitly mentioned you were in group one: i.e. brainwashed but not a piece of shit.

"Evangelicals"?

What does that term mean?

Do you mean it here like specifically young-earth creationists?
"hard core evangelicals", i.e. "hard core born-agains"
Do you really not know what I mean? I am using the conventional connotation.

Yup, along with bacteria (great experiment where scientists tested how they evolved based on the food provided), several species of fish, dogs, birds, etc..

Plus evolution is confirmed across disciplines (geneticists, geologists who confirm age of fossils in rocks, biologists, paleontologist, carbon dating, etc.).

In another thread TCK asked if we actually witnessed evolution and I said we did but he never responds. He gets obliterated in threads and just claims victory. This is normal (and a waste of time to argue with him).

I have faith in his word - he said he'd accept an example of a new feature and I've made the effort to find him one. I'm sure he'll see this proves he was mistaken.

I have faith in his word - he said he'd accept an example of a new feature and I've made the effort to find him one. I'm sure he'll see this proves he was mistaken.
But they're not different "kinds".

No, definitely good to call him on his bullshit. I'm just saying don't hold your breath waiting for him to admit he's wrong. He gets killed in every thread and just claims victory and keeps going. He's the worst poster in here IMO.

But they're not different "kinds".

Lol, see, Doc already knows what his response will be. It's an old act.

No, not a POS. But severely uninformed. I mean, you two lack a high school level understanding of evolution.

I went to high school and took a college class about evolution. There is no proof of evolution. It is a theory. I was interested in finding out the evidence. And it just wasn't there for me to believe it.

No, definitely good to call him on his bullshit. I'm just saying don't hold your breath waiting for him to admit he's wrong. He gets killed in every thread and just claims victory and keeps going. He's the worst poster in here IMO.

Lol, see, Doc already knows what his response will be. It's an old act.

His act is as predictable as it is stupid.

And you're right...he's the worst poster here.

I went to high school and took a college class about evolution. There is no proof of evolution. It is a theory. I was interested in finding out the evidence. And it just wasn't there for me to believe it.

I'm sure there was plenty of evidence given to you in that class (unless you went to a trash college), but if you don't want to believe something, you won't believe it no matter the evidence.

"hard core evangelicals", i.e. "hard core born-agains"
Do you really not know what I mean? I am using the conventional connotation.

So specifically low-Church Protestant young-earthers.

Ok, because there are other types who call themselves "evangelical" that don't really fit that description.

Back