***2015 CFB Discussion Thread v12 -Championship Saturday***

Does Clemson lose today??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did her feet look like?

Lol

Probably got those tall, skinny girl feet where they're super bony and the toes way too long.

This is one of the major advantages of short girls. Their tootsies are almost always nice and cute.

Yeah, Erin gets around.

eaallstar.gif

Helton dismissed Wilcox, d-line coach Chris Wilson, offensive line coach Bob Connelly, and defensive
backs coach Keith heyward. Fuckin Helton wasted no time lol

Wonder how long helton lasts at USC? They need to just realize that they're not a top tier football program anymore.

Wonder how long helton lasts at USC? They need to just realize that they're not a top tier football program anymore.

Lol what? They just won one of the toughest divisions in cfb despite being a year removed from sanctions, an alcoholic coach, losing 3 centers, 2 starting linebackers, the star wr playing the last month with 8 screws in his hands, and the majority of their best players being freshman and sophomores. Their biggest possible loss will be cravens if he goes into the draft. Max Brown will get some stiff competition from Darnold. Overall, USC is still the best option on the west coast. Will take another year or two to get back the numbers they had pre-sanctions.

Pretty pissed that UF gets a marquee match up like Michigan and we're stuck with fucking Houston.

McCaffery, Watson, Henry are the finalists being invited to New York. Sucks for Baker Mayfield, he deserved to go.

Lol what? They just won one of the toughest divisions in cfb despite being a year removed from sanctions, an alcoholic coach, losing 3 centers, 2 starting linebackers, the star wr playing the last month with 8 screws in his hands, and the majority of their best players being freshman and sophomores. Their biggest possible loss will be cravens if he goes into the draft. Max Brown will get some stiff competition from Darnold. Overall, USC is still the best option on the west coast. Will take another year or two to get back the numbers they had pre-sanctions.

lol @ toughest division in cfb. big ten east shits all over the pac 12 south

I like Watson, honestly can't go wrong with McCaf or Henry tho, Keenan Reynolds deserves some love too

[YT]sQgjXIdh7tc[/YT]

[YT]AoHcQtZESUg[/YT]

The part where he's coaching a dumpster fire but has to go 9-3 to keep his job doesn't make sense.

You're acting as though fanbases are rational.

I did come up a scenario where he wins like 7 or 8 games and keeps his job: beat LSU, Alabama, and Clemson.

lol @ toughest division in cfb. big ten east shits all over the pac 12 south

The Pac 12 south took a step back this year, but it was still pretty competitive. I thought the B1G had some can ass names for their divisions lol which one is Wisky in?

Ah I see, probably smart then. Did you bang Abella though? Because then I'd have to stop talking to you because I wouldn't be worthy of speaking to someone who had accomplished such a feat.

Nope. Never fucked Amy. We're cool and Kelly would kill me in my sleep.

Just a good friend. Like I said if you want to to go one of her parties pm me . Vip table, ect..

Yeah maybe I hit that lmao

Wait so you fucked Abella ot you didnt? I have no clue who Amy or Katie are

Haha. Amy is 'Abella' and Kelly is my fiance.

Pm me

You're acting as though fanbases are rational.

I did come up a scenario where he wins like 7 or 8 games and keeps his job: beat LSU, Alabama, and Clemson.

Fan bases shouldn't have a say in a coach's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back