• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]lUUkdG6Kz4Y[/YT]

[YT]n9NlICFldXg[/YT]

[YT]OA6cIRrBjrM[/YT]

[YT]lAMXfNg51n0[/YT]

[YT]ItjdJOvtjFc[/YT]

So how did this info about who Andrews fucked become public? Never heard she fucked any of those dudes, thought she was a virgin.

[YT]1dCienM45u0[/YT]

[YT]rWeap3o5_lI[/YT]

[YT]nwXw_l23myg[/YT]

[YT]rroTjB3hxQc[/YT]

[YT]DYJ40nEY9BQ[/YT]

The Sark stuff has been around for a while. She denies it, though.

I'd only heard about Sark.

So how did this info about who Andrews fucked become public? Never heard she fucked any of those dudes, thought she was a virgin.

I've known her for almost 5 years.

No i didn't fuck. Not even close

Deep Web. Same with Chip Kelly banging Julie Chen.

7gAvFDS.gif

It wasn't like that. It's casual conversation. Erin is is a regular person dude. Tex too

Jordanshrug

Yea, she's a regular person, which is exactly why I think a dork like you had a chance with her.

She went to UF, too. Very loyal Gator.

Even Rey got him a piece. Seriously had no idea Erin liked to hand it out.

[YT]DdDGYsYXHKc[/YT]

I'm in a shock a little bit, she seemed like a goody goody girl. I'm a little heart broken tbh

Was never in play. We got drunk and that was it. She's really cool. Rather trade off seats. She's very connected

Not a connection you'd want to tamper with, imo. I'd imagine she'd hook you up for any sporting event you want.

Was never in play. We got drunk and that was it. She's really cool. Rather trade off seats. She's very connected

Ah I see, probably smart then. Did you bang Abella though? Because then I'd have to stop talking to you because I wouldn't be worthy of speaking to someone who had accomplished such a feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back