• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2015 CFB Discussion Thread v12 -Championship Saturday***

Does Clemson lose today??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Vegas bowl sponsored by Crown Royal Whiskey? Seriously.

It's sponsored by Royal Purple which makes automotive, marine, racing lubricants, oils, & filters. Pretty good stuff.

Barry 's all purpose record broken by a hard worker

That's one I didn't think would get broken . . . I got to watch him live in the '88 Bedlam game. One of the greatest RBs of all-time.

Gene Chizik apparently interviewed for the ECU job. Reports say Al Golden is being considered, too.

Saw that too.

These rushing yards these days are inflated. A so-so RB like Melvin Gordon almost broke Barry's rushing record last year. This year a hardworker beats his all purpose mark?

Wack.

Saw that too.

These rushing yards these days are inflated. A so-so RB like Melvin Gordon almost broke Barry's rushing record last year. This year a hardworker beats his all purpose mark?

Wack.

man i know that made you mad lol.

honestly i would give mccaffrey my vote for heisman. i know derrick henry will win and is the better rb, but best player? gotta go with mccaffrey

man i know that made you mad lol.

honestly i would give mccaffrey my vote for heisman. i know derrick henry will win and is the better rb, but best player? gotta go with mccaffrey

Wouldn't hurt my feelings either. Of course I'm pulling for Henry because I'm a complete homer, but, I wouldn't be pissed if any of the front runners won it. Henry passing Hershel Walker in SEC single season rushing yards is a commendable though.

Steve Sarkisian has filed a lawsuit against USC over the way he was fired as the head coach of the football team ... and wants more than $30 MILLION ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We're told one of the main allegations is that Sarkisian believes USC broke the law by firing someone with disabilities.

We spoke with Sark's attorney who tells us, "Alcoholism is a recognized disability under California law. So firing somebody because of that disability is against the law."

The attorney tells us Sark also feels USC left him high and dry when he needed them the most.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/07/steve-sarkisian-sues-usc/#ixzz3tfX3TUys

The plot thickens.

Cowherd is still taking shots at Iowa football.

[YT]PTPuy1lZ_R0[/YT]

lol @ msu being a 10 point dog to bama. no way they should be getting that many points.

I would. The line can only go down. Don't see it going up anymore.

lol @ msu being a 10 point dog to bama. no way they should be getting that many points.

I expected a very slight edge to Bama, was shocked to see it that high.

Not sure how Sark has a case.

His whiskey guzzling hampered his performance and caused him to embarrass himself on multiple occasions.

Plus, USC can claim his "disability" had nothing to do with his firing and that it was due to his poor coaching.

lol @ Sark, that's terrible. Take some personal accountability for your actions.

It's only a disability if you inform your employer before hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back