RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2015: Day 2 PBP (Discussion) 1am EST

It was a pleasure watching the fights with you guys. Wish you all the best in the new year. Take care.

He looked amazing and it had nothing to do with who he fought. His fight mechanicals were great. He was crisp, sharp, hit like a truck on the ground and moved with purpose. He looked great. It is completely possible for him to beat anyone, period.
You've got to consider the competition. Of course he's going to look like a world-beater against a guy like Singh. If he didn't then that would've just been downright worrisome. But yeah, competition matters. This guy was there to make Fedor look good and you know that.

Jiri didnt look ready for another fight, great KO by Mo nonetheless

Can't complain, 4 really good finishes in a row to end the Event. Time to sleep.

Last night event was much better, too many freakshows on this one.

Was still a lot of fun, started out great. I hope they limit the amount of freakshows per card in the future, and spread them out more.

as he was walking too him he lunged at him wow man, max power on the chin mo is the man and a lot richer now. good for him to get this tourney under his belt knowoone can take that away from him
Well, we have to wait a bit to see if he actually gets paid.

He looked amazing and it had nothing to do with who he fought. His fight mechanicals were great. He was crisp, sharp, hit like a truck on the ground and moved with purpose. He looked great. It is completely possible for him to beat anyone, period.
Uhh. Come on, it has everything to do with who he fought.

You've got to consider the competition. Of course he's going to look like a world-beater against a guy like Singh. If he didn't then that would've just been downright worrisome. But yeah, competition matters. This guy was there to make Fedor look good and you know that.

Can you stop already? The UFC's HW division isnt much better. Its filled with a bunch of old guys too.

Was hoping a new star at 205 would emerge the winner of this tournament......instead we get Mo..... :(

pretty good night. got to watch Fedor fight, which i never though i'd say again.

now, i've got some nice Guinness waiting in the fridge to start the morning properly.

Mo with shoes is for real!

I hope we see Team Fedor and Jiri in the next Rizin. Vadim and Jiri lost but I think they are really good prospects at the toment.

Back