The 100 on cw

I just started watching the show and I'm enjoying it. Hopefully it keeps getting better.

Lol forgot I made this but loving the show glad there will be a season 3

I watched season one on Netflix. I'll continue to watch as they put up new seasons. Some of the girls in that show are really attractive.

Oddly enough, this show....is not terrible.

It's not even on tv in Canada, only on Netflix. I didn't expect to like it but I keep watching it. Not a fantastic show, but definitely as good as a lot of mediocre sci-fi that some people love. And at this point it does seem to be getting better.

Very underrated show.......it seems alot of people who watches shows are not aware of this one, atleast the people I know never heard of this

This is an underrated show.
Yes.

I love this shit. Isiah Washington adds that bit of gravitas and fucking kills it in every scene he's in. Zoe Morgan (for those that watch PoI) doesn't have quite the same gravitas as Washington, but she's really showing off her acting chops as well. That blonde chick doesn't have that classic CW hotness (lol there's no other way to describe it), but there's something about her.

Yes.

I love this shit. Isiah Washington adds that bit of gravitas and fucking kills it in every scene he's in. Zoe Morgan (for those that watch PoI) doesn't have quite the same gravitas as Washington, but she's really showing off her acting chops as well. That blonde chick doesn't have that classic CW hotness (lol there's no other way to describe it), but there's something about her.

Lindsey Morgan is fine as hell

I gave this show a chance as some mentioned that it is underrated but the show doesn't do anything for me. The chicks are nothing special by CW standards either.

Yes.

I know what you mean.

I can't believe how savage the last couple episodes have been.

Oddly enough, this show....is not terrible.

It's not even on tv in Canada, only on Netflix. I didn't expect to like it but I keep watching it. Not a fantastic show, but definitely as good as a lot of mediocre sci-fi that some people love. And at this point it does seem to be getting better.

You don't get the CW? Well I don't either but it is an option around here, my sister watches it on the cw.

my lesbo friend recommended this one to me, and it's pretty good. I've got the two part season one finale left to watch tonight. outside of how unrealistic the whole survival angle is, the rest is enjoyable and the characters are well done for me. i hope season 2 gets to netflix soon.

New and Old Threats Arise in Trailer for THE 100 Season 3

The-100-Season-3-121415-Dragonlord.jpg

For two seasons, the refugees of The 100 sent to Earth have been at war. First with themselves, then with the Grounders, and finally with Mount Weather. Many have lost their lives along the way. All have lost their innocence. They have learned the hard way that in the fight for survival, there are no heroes and no villains. There is only the living and the dead.

But now the war is over. The battle against Mount Weather has been won. The prisoners have returned home to a world seemingly at peace, but can they find peace within themselves after what they had to do to escape? And is there more to life than just surviving? Unfortunately, their newfound sense of normalcy will be short-lived, and their lives will be changed forever, as threats both old and new test their loyalties, push them past their limits, and make them question what it truly means to be human. First, they fought to survive. Then, they fought for their friends. Now, they will fight for the human race.

Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Marie Avgeropoulos, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Isaiah Washington and more return for Season 3 of The 100, which premieres on Thursday, January 21st at 9pm ET on The CW.

The 100 Season 3 Trailer Brings War to the Planet's Surface

New Character Images and Details for THE 100 Season 3

The last time we saw Clarke (Eliza Taylor) in The 100, she was leaving her Sky People clan to live on her own, haunted by what went down during the season 2 finale. Now she’s back flaunting some fiery red locks and a new Grounder getup in a batch of stills from the season 3 premiere.

Call it “Raggedy Ann Grounder realness,” or what have you, but she’s apparently needed the above look to survive. According to TV Guide, Clarke has been living for three months in isolation and disguise as she’s become “a near-mythic figure” after the battle against Mount Weather.

the-100-01.jpg

According to what showrunner Jason Rothenberg revealed during Comic-Con, “she’s going to be losing it a little” when we see her next, though she’ll have a new love interest in the form of a trading post worker. Could it be Niylah, shown below, as played by Jessica Harmon?

the-100-02.jpg

Elsewhere, we see Black Sails star Zach McGowan as Rowan, the return of war-weary lovers Lincoln (Ricky Whittle) and Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos), Jasper (Devon Bostick) with a new hairdo and one nasty throat wound, and Murphy (Richard Harmon) in his new strange digs.

the-100-03.jpg

Still unseen are newcomers Michael Beach as Pike, a “tough and charismatic member of the Ark,” and Brenda Strong as Queen Nia of the Ice Nation. The 100 premieres its new season with “Wanheda: Part One” on Thursday, Jan. 21, at 9 p.m.

the-100-05.jpg

The 100 season 3 premiere photos flaunt Clarke's new fiery locks

I'm a few episodes into season two and it's better than the first season. Mt. Weather is nefarious! Are they making the reapers??

I have to catch up on season 2 very happy this show is still going on if this was on fox I bet it would have gotten canned all ready

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkDaddy42018
Back