The 100 on cw

You haven't even seen the second season yet??? Get on it, bro.

This shit only gets better and better. It's one of my favorite shows on tv.

Since this was bumped, I'll transfer the season 3 trailer.

forgot about this show. Looking forward to season 3

Season 1 was great, season 2 was better.

I'm a huge fan of the show but must admit I was not terribly excited with the "cliff hanger" they capped season 2 off with. But I'll still loyally watch the 3rd, hoping the quality does not decline.

I told everyone that the show lacked balls after the:
kid that got hit with the spear lived.

Now I have to walk it back...

Unless he really lived and just crawled off, leaving his fingers behind or something.

I know this is a super old post from 2014, but it's interesting to note that when they wrote that scene, he WAS supposed to die. But the director/producers were so impressed with the actor's performance, they decided to keep him on as a regular character.

I know this is a super old post from 2014, but it's interesting to note that when they wrote that scene, he WAS supposed to die. But the director/producers were so impressed with the actor's performance, they decided to keep him on as a regular character.

No kidding!

A couple of things:
The scene with Clarke and Finn was very reminiscent of a scene in Last of the Mohicans. Thought that was cool.
I assumed the show takes places in the PNW or BC, but it looks like it's actually set in Washington DC. However, the geography doesn't match at all and it would take a long, long time for the physical infrastructure to be erased. That wouldn't happen so thoroughly in the short (geologically speaking) time frame set forth in the show.
I'm really liking the second season.

New Hunted Extended Trailer for THE 100 Season 3

21njvd2.jpg

The CW has released a new extended trailer for The 100 season 3. Without diving too much into spoiler territory, the season 2 finale left us with a ton of questions. Where is Clarke heading? How different will Jasper be after that thing that happened in that place? Will the Grounders and Sky People ever get along? Who’s that mystery woman (who’s so not human) Jaha meets?

When last we saw her, Clarke was running off into the woods to live on her own to ponder her life choices, but the new trailer reveals her new Grounder look. She’s become an infamous figure on Earth since the finale. As Indra says, everyone is hunting her, which explains why she has to completely change her look.

Elsewhere, we hear snippets of dialogue that teases the end of this Grounders-Sky People truce and a much larger dilemma going on with Jaha and his new friend. The 100 season 3 will premiere on January 21st at 9 p.m. EST.

‘The 100′ Season 3 Trailer Teases a Bigger War Ahead

This show definitely isn't afraid to let two hot girls make out.

A. That trailer looks awesome.
B. There was no reason for the grounders to betray the sky people. They were about to accomplish everything they both wanted. So much for their motto "Blood must have blood" because they left the Mountain Men without exacting any revenge. It was just very non sensesical.

B. There was no reason for the grounders to betray the sky people. They were about to accomplish everything they both wanted. So much for their motto "Blood must have blood" because they left the Mountain Men without exacting any revenge. It was just very non sensesical.

As I understand it, the Mountain Men's argument for the deal were:
  • We still have a ton of Grounder prisoners and we will kill them before letting your rescue them. Choose between avenging the dead and rescuing the living.
  • If you take the deal and let us keep the Sky People we will get all the bone marrow we need form them and we will never have to take any Grounder ever again.

I guess that makes sense. But you just betrayed one strong alliance to make a deal with a group that has tried to destroy you for generations.

I guess that makes sense. But you just betrayed one strong alliance to make a deal with a group that has tried to destroy you for generations.

I wouldn't call it a strong alliance.

Remember that they were just at war with the Sky People just a few days before. And Clarke personally fried alive something like 300 Grounder warriors. Most of the tribes in the Grounder coalition had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the alliance with the Sky People.

We know that the Grounders would benefit greatly from a permanent alliance with the Sky People, but from the perspective of the average Grounder grunt, these are the people who came from the sky, stole some our land, burned one of our villages, committed atrocities against us and slaughtered hundreds of our warriors through underhanded tactics and that we aren't allow to extract vengeance from.

I wouldn't call it a strong alliance.

Remember that they were just at war with the Sky People just a few days before. And Clarke personally fried alive something like 300 Grounder warriors. Most of the tribes in the Grounder coalition had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the alliance with the Sky People.

We know that the Grounders would benefit greatly from a permanent alliance with the Sky People, but from the perspective of the average Grounder grunt, these are the people who came from the sky, stole some our land, burned one of our villages, committed atrocities against us and slaughtered hundreds of our warriors through underhanded tactics and that we aren't allow to extract vengeance from.
That's a good point. But their leader seemed committed to the alliance and seemed to recognize the long term benefit.
I'll definitely be tuning in to season three.
Also, I can't decide who the hottest woman on this show is.

Just finished the second season. What on earth is going on with Jaha? That dude has lost his mind.

Back