Locked Joanna Champion 1.0: The Next Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys seen the reality series Joanna did on Polish tv, it's on you tube, search mmaster sezon 2.

Joanna coaching a load of guys who wanted to be an mma fighter, ten episodes then a fight between the last two standing on a German show.

Have you guys seen the reality series Joanna did on Polish tv, it's on you tube, search mmaster sezon 2.

Joanna coaching a load of guys who wanted to be an mma fighter, ten episodes then a fight between the last two standing on a German show.

Nope, never heard anything about that show. How long ago did this show happen?

You see, that is what I am talking about! I would like to believe that Claudia is not that stupid, and I can't wait for JJ to officially lay Miss Moley out! :mad:

War Joanna Champion!
I know she is just trying to get in Joanna's head and hype the next fight. But her continually dwelling on the last fight and seemingly all she talks about, is another reason Joanna wins.

#andstill

I know she is just trying to get in Joanna's head and hype the next fight. But her continually dwelling on the last fight and seemingly all she talks about, is another reason Joanna wins.

#andstill

#Andstill is right! ;)

I hope that JJ is smart and allows Claudia to run her mouth alone, which over the course of 12 week air time could very possibly lose Claudia fan favor if she is being a bitch the entire time.

They implanted a new adamantium claw, which she used to peel a banana.

CZLx44vWQAAuyoK.jpg:large

I wanna be part of this thread...since it's about to MAX OUT with replies.

Wonder if she'll fight Rose NOM NOM NOMajunas soon...

joanna-jedrzejczyk-penne-pasta.jpg

I wanna be part of this thread...since it's about to MAX OUT with replies.

joanna-jedrzejczyk-penne-pasta.jpg

For now I believe that Rose will be on standby in case JJ or Gadelha pulls out of the fight. Rose is definitely in the mix for the next TS though. I think they will probably make Rose vs KK next to determine who gets the TS after.

Welcome to the thread btw, hope you enjoy .. v5.1 should be upon us shortly. :)

Just, stop it...

Heh, JJ looks like she's been spending some time around Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo.

Joanna on JRE might be the greatest thing that could ever happen. And, as a bonus, when Rogan starts drooling all over her striking, he wouldn't be making hyperboles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back