Locked Joanna Champion 1.0: The Next Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!

Joanna: "Look who finally had the courage to talk to me. It was very nice to meet you @tonyhinchcliffe."

Though Namajunas doesn't have a fight currently lined up, she is keen and interested in the state of her current division. Following the announcement that champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk will rematch Claudia Gadelha as part of the forthcoming Ultimate Fighter series, Namajunas has a message for the UFC brass.

"If one of them happens to pull out I'd definitely be more than willing to step in for them."

Truth be told, Namajunas believes she is already a worthy title challenger and that the only reason she is not the one facing Joanna ‘Champion' is because she did not overtly campaign for the fight after her VanZant showing.

"I think because I didn't say ‘give me the title shot right now', I think that's why they're giving the title shot to Claudia Gadelha," alleged Namajunas. "That's my belief. I don't know why they set that rematch, other than it was a really competitive fight [the first time around]."

Though Namajunas doesn't have a fight currently lined up, she is keen and interested in the state of her current division. Following the announcement that champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk will rematch Claudia Gadelha as part of the forthcoming Ultimate Fighter series, Namajunas has a message for the UFC brass.

"If one of them happens to pull out I'd definitely be more than willing to step in for them."

Truth be told, Namajunas believes she is already a worthy title challenger and that the only reason she is not the one facing Joanna ‘Champion' is because she did not overtly campaign for the fight after her VanZant showing.

"I think because I didn't say ‘give me the title shot right now', I think that's why they're giving the title shot to Claudia Gadelha," alleged Namajunas. "That's my belief. I don't know why they set that rematch, other than it was a really competitive fight [the first time around]."

Well who knows with UFC if Rose would have gotten the shot either way, but its a good lesson to everyone you have to be crystal clear and say you want that title shot. Saying you just want to pet your dogs ain't showing the hunger you need to beat a champion like Joanna.
Both Joanna before she became champ, and Claudia provided good examples that you have to always talk about yourself as the #1 contender and can beat anyone in your division including the champ. A lot of the top 10 outside Claudia and Valerie aren't showing they really want to be in cage with Joanna.

Video of Joanna taking photos with the crowd.

Same thing happened in Glasgow. I got a picture with her but the guy who used my phone took a crap picture. But whatever, fact is I have made physical contact with her. When I say physical contact I mean I put my arm around her. #YouguysJelly lol

Well, JJ and Claudia was the fight that was supposed to happen since Claudia beat JAG, so Rose shouldn't have any questions as to why that match up got made. Pretty sure that Rose will be next in line any way ..

Same thing happened in Glasgow. I got a picture with her but the guy who used my phone took a crap picture. But whatever, fact is I have made physical contact with her. When I say physical contact I mean I put my arm around her. #YouguysJelly lol

@Born On Monday might seriously try to come for you .. and he has a ground game too, pfft. #watchyoneckhomie :p

I think Claudia deserves it right now as the last fight was very close. I do think Rose should fight the winner, or have a number one contender shot and the winner gets to fight the winner of JJ and Claudia. Good for her for saying she would step up, glad she has the confidence. I hope she doesnt think she would roll through JJ or Claudia like she did PVZ though. Fighting a young cheerleader who is new to the sport and fighting a high class striker and champion are two differnt things.

I think Claudia deserves it right now as the last fight was very close. I do think Rose should fight the winner, or have a number one contender shot and the winner gets to fight the winner of JJ and Claudia. Good for her for saying she would step up, glad she has the confidence. I hope she doesnt think she would roll through JJ or Claudia like she did PVZ though. Fighting a young cheerleader who is new to the sport and fighting a high class striker and champion are two differnt things.

Well, it is good that there is Rose on standby in case someone has to pull out. Of course I hope that is not the case though .. I want this JJ/Claudia rematch be done already because I am tired of all the controversial talk abut the SD in the first fight.

Well, it is good that there is Rose on standby in case someone has to pull out. Of course I hope that is not the case though .. I want this JJ/Claudia rematch be done already because I am tired of all the controversial talk abut the SD in the first fight.
yeah same here... Its good JJ has a rival though. Should make TUF interesting

Not sure liking being on the bottom means you have a ground game... :)

Doh! Don't sleep on B.O.M, he trains UFC, bro .. I heard that his bottom game is tight, or something. :p

yeah same here... Its good JJ has a rival though. Should make TUF interesting

Oh, it will be interesting, just hopefully not too dramatic. Claudia likes to run her mouth so ... it could get a little tense/ugly.

Oh, it will be interesting, just hopefully not too dramatic. Claudia likes to run her mouth so ... it could get a little tense/ugly.
thats good tv...

Doh! Don't sleep on B.O.M, he trains UFC, bro .. I heard that his bottom game is tight, or something. :p
bottom game being tight means a lot of things on the internet :)

thats good tv...

bottom game being tight means a lot of things on the internet :)

I know :p teh Nikki lives for a good double entendre, and B.O.M is a dirty bird that can appreciate a good set up. ;)

Well, JJ and Claudia was the fight that was supposed to happen since Claudia beat JAG, so Rose shouldn't have any questions as to why that match up got made. Pretty sure that Rose will be next in line any way ..

ha, should have been around back in the day. Stuff from mick b was oscar worthy. Plus the event hls were tits.

Russell-Crowe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back