• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Mcgregoat:"I feel like I can take down them three gold belts before the year ends"

Mac thinks he's in Pokémon. Every weight class is a gym. He defeats the gym leader, takes his belt, and moves on to the next. Gotta catch 'em all.

The only difference is Conor will connect on the chin and not the cheek.

Precision>Power

Nick Diaz knocked him out with a slap.

I'm a Diaz fan and even I can admit that fight was back when Bush was president bro. A lot of things have changed especially with Lawler and Diaz...

Putting all the nonsense aside... and just looking at it objectively.

Striking goes to Connor as he would have a distinct speed advantage. It could frustrate Robbie...

The major disadvantage would be wresltling, or lack there of against a bigger and stronger and capable wrestler.

I am pretty certain Connor could not defend this long term. BUT if Robbie let his pride interfere and decided to mostly stand up, it could be interesting.

Fun fact.

Tyron Woodley is 5'9 with a 74" reach.

Just like McGregor.

Johny Hendricks is 5'9 with a 69" reach.

Just saying.......................................

Here's a fun fact, Tyron and Johnny cut from 200 lbs.

I mean DC is 5'10, 72" reach. Why stop at Welterweight?

Conor will never b e a top 10 welterweight let alone beat someone like Hendricks or Woodley (or Lawler, or Maia, or Condit, or McDonald, etc...)

Condit is one of the easiest matchup in the whole ufc for mcgregor. I will bet my house that Mcgregor will finish him within three minutes.
Holy fuck, please be a troll.

That may be the dumbest thing I have ever read.

I think Demian Maia would beat him. Gunni is essentially a Conor with better BJJ and slightly worst striking.
Dumbest post I've read in a while. How will Maia beat him if he can't get close to Conor? Have you watched the Anderson Silva vs Maia fight? Or are you making these wild predictions thinking Maia is some great fighter with good takedowns and striking. Maia has okay takedowns from the clinch only, and he is very slow and not very athletic, don't count on Maia surpising you with some power double.

Last edited:
Keep dreaming. He stands no chance against Lawler or Condit.

Condit I like but the guy just doesn't win belts. Lawler keeps losing and being gifted decisions by bogus judges (even someone retarded or low functioning autistic could score a fight better) worse then last years refs in the nfl.

1 M bomb and it would be career ending. Lawler couldn't handle a Diaz jab and got ktfo.

Condit is one of the easiest matchup in the whole ufc for mcgregor. I will bet my house that Mcgregor will finish him within three minutes.
One of the more accurate post in this thread. I've seen too many delusional posts saying Condit and Lawler would maul Conor. In terms of striking Conor will embarrass both Condit and Lawler.

Condit and Lawler will be the easiest matchup for Conor, easier than RDA and Edgar.

One of the more accurate post in this thread. I've seen too many delusional posts saying Condit and Lawler would maul Conor. In terms of striking Conor will embarrass both Condit and Lawler.

Condit and Lawler will be the easiest matchup for Conor, easier than RDA and Edgar.

Yeah. It's funny how people insult us though we are only stating the obvious. Lawler can use some werstling, though I doubt. But there is no way that condit wins against Conor. The guy has no wrestling, is slow, bad boxing and bad defence. Conor will eat him alive.

No. Mcgregor was taken down by siver.
Rory would throw him out of the cage. Lawler would break all his face bones.

Also mcgregor couldnt ko a running holloway. And was dominated on the first round by chad mendes.
He has a puncher chance against rda and has no chance whatsoever against any of the top 10 ww.

Here's a fun fact, Tyron and Johnny cut from 200 lbs.

I mean DC is 5'10, 72" reach. Why stop at Welterweight?

Conor will never b e a top 10 welterweight let alone beat someone like Hendricks or Woodley (or Lawler, or Maia, or Condit, or McDonald, etc...)
Here's another fun fact, Hendricks does not cut from 200, you've mistaken that number for his big mac bulking diet weight.

Hendricks and Woodley on fight night after rehydration is around 185-190. Conor is reported walking around 175-180 now, so what makes you think he can't gain another 10 pounds? Is it because you are a scrawny ass yourself that weighs 120lbs?

Conor will never be a top 10 WW? Here's one more fun fact for you, Maia is in the top 10 and he stands no chance vs Conor.

Here's another fun fact, Hendricks does not cut from 200, you've mistaken that number for his big mac bulking diet weight.

Hendricks and Woodley on fight night after rehydration is around 185-190. Conor is reported walking around 175-180 now, so what makes you think he can't gain another 10 pounds? Is it because you are a scrawny ass yourself that weighs 120lbs?

Conor will never be a top 10 WW? Here's another fun fact, Maia is in the top 10 and he stands no chance vs Conor.

Maia was only koed once in his career and has improved tremendously his wrestling.
If Siver can take down Connor so can Maia.

Maia vs connor last 30 seconds. Maia bullrushes connor, maia takes him down, maia submits him.

Dumbest post I've read in a while. How will Maia beat him if he can't get close to Conor? Have you watched the Anderson Silva vs Maia fight? Or are you making these wild predictions thinking Maia is some great fighter with good takedowns and striking. Maia has okay takedowns from the clinch only, and he is very slow and not very athletic, don't count on Maia surpising you with some power double.
Like he couldn't get close to Gunni or all the other people he has taken down and submitted. All it takes is one tied up and as MMA has shown us everyone ties up. You're making a prediction based on the fact that Conor will keep away, except time and time again he loves to close the distance and take the inside angle. Demian then shoots a single and here's John Fitch getting singled.

maiafitchsingleleg1.gif

He has a puncher chance against rda

Saying this after him having beat Mendes and Aldo just shows you're a retard.
McGregor could very well lose against RDA but to state that he has virtually no chance of winning is pure hate.

Like he couldn't get close to Gunni or all the other people he has taken down and submitted. All it takes is one tied up and as MMA has shown us everyone ties up. You're making a prediction based on the fact that Conor will keep away, except time and time again he loves to close the distance and take the inside angle. Demian then shoots a single and here's John Fitch getting singled.

maiafitchsingleleg1.gif
You are comparing Gunnar Nelson's movement to Conor? Just because they train together doesn't make them similar.

Back